fleshlight

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey there, "guy." About this time last year I purchased a FL and posted an extensive description of my thoughts and reactions. I'll try to find that and send it to you. (I still have the file somewhere....)

It is a big investment, but I really enjoyed it at the time. Not truly like the real thing, no, but enjoyable nonetheless. Having said that, though, I must admit that I rarely use it at all anymore.

Hope this helps!

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Fleshlight feels great once you get going. The clean-up is a major hassle though. The last thing I feel like doing after popping a load is going into the bathroom, taking apart the Fleshlight, washing thoroughly and drying.
It's too similar to doing the damn dishes!

D_Abednego Cripespepper

Account Disabled
Media
We've had several toys since getting married but imagine my surprise when my wife got me a pussy Fleshlight for christmas in 2002. I was stunned...but thrilled when she wanted to see me fuck it while I fucked her with the 8" dildo I had gotten her. Lol, a 4some with 2 people? Uh, ok.

Anyway, first Fleshlight had an odor.....hard to describe. She got me a new one this year for my birthday...the Ultratight Butt. Uh, awesome. No odor, the "skin" mixed with lots of lube and positioned just right is great.

Have used it DP with a bud while doing poppers and drinking.....it's still going strong!

However, it doesn't come close to comparing to a human mouth, ass, or woman's vagina.

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I purchased a FL a cpl of months ago, yes it is a different sensation, feels good, used it several times and i think, i am getting my moneys worth out of it, LOL

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I am going to order one. I watched a couple of the vids... and I am not very much impressed seeing it used as a wanking tool. I like the ideas where it is secured (to a chair, or supported in a shoe and bound up with pillows... and so on and so forth and fucked.

I am finding that I can't get through a day without having to wank at least once. I work in a hospital (sometimes around the clock). There is an old office that is not used any more where a couple of us guys have located some couches and we go there for naps on long shifts. I think the fleshlight just might help me get through some long lonely days.

I don't expect it to be the same as a real girl but I think it will be better than the old hand job wank.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd LOVE to see my hubby fuck a toy like that, we haven't had many toys for him. I am going to the sex shop after work to buy one, I hope they have them!!!

:smile:
Honey

D

deleted62

I don't know if I could fuck a toy (not that any of you care), but I do remember the days when I was trying to design some sort of slacks/pants/underwear that would gently and inconspicuously stroke a guy as he walked, and had a nice receptacle for when he came. All he would have to do is attach the opening around his head to make sure that he didn't forfeit the inconspicuous nature of the clothing.

Would any of you buy a product like that?

-Z

My two cents would be a great investment in Mastubatory Jeans.

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I own one - It's the first toy I haven't split in two or had to return (embarrassingly) because it wouldn't fit or work. I love mine. Never as good as the real thing, but for the price and a little bit of imagination, it's a very stimulating toy.

euro97

Just Browsing
Media
I bought a flesh light a couple of months ago. I've used it 3 three times. It is a really unusual sensation. The last time I used it I came in it and screamed like a pig.

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have one, it's great! feels sooooo good. I have a clear one, it is nice to see my cock penetrating the flesh light and travelling half way up the canal, would be nicer if I had a bigger dick and could make it to the end. Oh well. I like to put mine so its kind of half under the matress to my bed and so i can stand next to the bed and really fuck it good and hard without it moving.
Pros: different sensation to your hand. you can place it securely somewhere and really go to town fucking it. It doesn't ever get a headache, or complain about no foreplay. No dangers of messy anal eeewwww!!! No need for a condom and you can pop your load inside it.
Cons: Cleaning and drying is a hassle, price
I only use mine like once a week or less, but it is fun when i do use it. Plus it give my boyfriends ass a break LOL. One thing i have not tried out yet is him fucking me whilst I'm fucking the fleshlight. that would be HOT :)
buy one... I'm getting a boner thinking about it.... maybe I'll go and get it now :)

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder why you've only used it 3 times in two months?? OH, maybe you have a sex life. Yeah I forgot.....lol. Yeah i've thought of getting one of these too. On the vids, it seems the guys sometimes don't actually ejaculate until after they pull the FL off their erect cocks. Is that the way it works, or are they just showing off?

I bought a flesh light a couple of months ago. I've used it 3 three times. It is a really unusual sensation. The last time I used it I came in it and screamed like a pig.

B_thick8indude84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have one and i like it but i only use it sometimes
it requires too much cleanup and waterbased lube to use all the time
it isnt really realistic but it does the job very well
definitely an alternative to using just your hand

euro97

Just Browsing
Media
I wonder why you've only used it 3 times in two months?? OH, maybe you have a sex life. Yeah I forgot.....lol. Yeah i've thought of getting one of these too. On the vids, it seems the guys sometimes don't actually ejaculate until after they pull the FL off their erect cocks. Is that the way it works, or are they just showing off?
Hey, I must say that when It came time to shoot my load, It felt different than being inside someone or using my hand. It felt different than most of my orgasim. I pulled out the FL this evening cause I really enjoyed the feeling. It's different than sex with a partner but I find it very satisfying. Bill

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fleshlight Quick Cleaning Tips:

After your fleshlight has been used, and is chock full-o-cum.. remove the insert from the case, and gently rinse it with warm water.

Stick a bar of soap down the fleshlight insert and massage it gently back and forth the length of the fleshlight. Suds it up really good.

Pop out the soap, and thoroughly rinse with water.

I pat mine dry with a towel, then powder it with either talc powder or Corn Starch. This keeps it soft, a nice feel, and not sticky.

So....am I the only one with a Fleshlight Video on this site??

C

Chubby Bear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fleshlight feels really good. But it always seems like a big deal to get it ready to use...I normally put mine in really hot water before I use it, warms it up SOOOO nice and feels so great. And then afterwards I hate having to clean it up...I mean, I dont know about most of you, but after a session I dont really feel like getting up and washing it up. I am not saying it doesnt feel great, it feels awesome, just a big deal to get it ready to use.

Maybe Im just lazy...hahaah :tongue: