fleshlight

HOLLYWOOD29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys i have question im thinking about buying a fleshlight but i dont know if i will fit inside im 3 inches wide and 11 inches long are there size for me? and is it good product?

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have one. it is a little over priced $60 not including tax, i guess its ok. nothing too special but its better than a hand.

also i think you can build your own, so you shouldnt have a problem finding one to fit you perfectly

the best part about a fleshlight for me anyways is making a mess in it and then turning it upside down watching it all ooze out:wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife got me one and I thought it was a bit overlown price wise, but Fire is right, you could construct one with some latex, a molding kit, and a length of PVC pipe.

Fire_Agate? We should do this ourselves. We could quit our day jobs.

Anyway, if you can see one in the flesh before you buy, that would be best, but I doubt you will be disappointed if you get one.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Better than a Fleshlight? The guys who came up with the Sybian for women now have a device for men. Don't know anyone who has it yet, but it sounds awesome. Pricey as hell though.

My KINGDOM for a SYBIAN!!!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My KINGDOM for a SYBIAN!!!

They are nice. My wife wants one. She tried one at a friends house (I mentioned it in the men hating toys post). We are saving nickels up for one, but we both just hate the price tag on them. Plus if it turns out to be as popular as the one our friends have, we'll need to build a playroom onto the house just for it and the women dropping by for a ride.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife got me one and I thought it was a bit overlown price wise, but Fire is right, you could construct one with some latex, a molding kit, and a length of PVC pipe.

Fire_Agate? We should do this ourselves. We could quit our day jobs.
haha yeah they are way over priced and your right you could probably make one on your own

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i though it looked more like a hollowed out flashlight myself, still pretty funny none the less. looking back i dont think i wouldnt have bought it. i would have wasted that 60 bucks on something alot better:wink:

I love mine. It's a great for those times you really want to get off in an intense way.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
i though it looked more like a hollowed out flashlight myself, still pretty funny none the less. looking back i dont think i wouldnt have bought it. i would have wasted that 60 bucks on something alot better:wink:

It's supposed to look like a flashlight (thus the name) to be inconspicuous.

Fleshlights are too high-maintenance for me. I got the pussy one (the mouth one looks creepy and the others weren't my thing) and it felt as real as can be expected. When you finish you gotta wash it, without soap, and rinse it well.

If I need some alone time, I'd rather just use my right hand and a cumrag.