Fleshlightmouth UK - a NEW and BETTER deepthroater in the UK

Wannabig1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before i say anything jus wanna giv a shout out to Felshlightmouth, amazing vidoes and good on you, you have inspired me to do the same in my country.

Hey guys, Im a gay, good looking 20 year old in south wales but i can and do travel in britian. Everyone has seen the videos posted by tha american guy Fleshlightmouth! well im britains version, only alot better, i love deepthroating cock no matter how big or fat and also taking it hard up my tight smooth ass. Im up for anything, looking for some very well hung guys to make some videos of me sucking their massive man rods so i can post on here to give Fleshlightmouth a bit of friendly competition. if u dun wan vids made thats totally fine, i can be very discrete or even if ur just curious to see what it feels like to have someones throat, mouth and lips wrapped around ur cock right down the base i would be happy to help.

Just get in touch and i will send pics, any age the only thing is they must have a relatively large cock. Come on guys you kno you want to, my blow jobs are enough to turn a str8 man gay.

P.S. if you dont know who Fleshlightmouth is, look him up on the video link but just imagine some 1 younger, hotter, fitter and smoother sucking on your cock.

P.S.S any american guys who hav had the lucky opportunity to have Flesh's mouth around their cock and say he is the best blow job ever are wlecome to come and give me a try so i can prove you worng if your ever in the UK.