Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys
Id like to have some infos about thoses toys

I had never experiences toys like that, except one time, it was a Onahole I guess its a fleshlight marks but in Japan
The problem its the toy was too tight and a bit uncomfortable, so I didnt liked it.

Do any of you have some good review or site ? that give advice about this (and not marketing)
Id like some infos about the "best" Fleshlight or the textures, and auto blowjob (they are automatic with a motor doing some rotation etc.. )? Im very much into blowjobs

So if you haver any good/bad experiences about them id like to know

thanks

Reactions: diver6

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recently purchased one of these F1s Prototype and I do find it quite pleasurable to use.

Two warnings, however:

1. It doesn't have a lot of depth, perhaps around 5, 5-1/2 inches. This is not as bad as it may seem. In fact, I find that bottoming out is, in this case, a good thing since one of the device's vibrators can act directly on the penis head with very pleasurable results

2. More problematic for some will be the girth limitations. At around 5-1/4" girth, I'm (according to studies, anyway) substantially above average but not, in my opinion, huge. Nevertheless, I find I need a lot of lube and a lot of patience to get myself fully inserted. I suspect someone just 1/4" girthier would find it impossible.

Reactions: Gj816 and Ocine

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, I did some research on the Autoblow AI, It look so itneresting with multiple variant something to enjoy, when you can see alot of different vibrating toys for girls, you also want to try one !

But as you said, Ive read some messages about being too thick a problem, and when I see the price, I can't really take the risk to try...
And since I had problem with the Onahole being too tight and so uncomfortable

So I guess most vibrator toys are out.... :\

So maybe some advice on regular fleshlight ? ive seen there a ton of different textures its hard to make a choice, especially when you know nothing lol

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bought a Fleshlight (the real name-brand one) some time ago and found it essentially useless. I'm 6"+ girth (my head too), so even if I managed to force myself into it (which was a bit painful, even with lots of lube), it was far too tight to be anything close to pleasure. Now I just keep it in my toy box for partners to use. I'd love to know if there are models designed for us girthy guys! It seems most toys are made for the statistically average guy.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have the fleshlight quick shot and it's super nice and can handle my girth even when I pump.
I had a chance to handle and listen to the autoblow and while it does come with different sized sleeves it was pretty loud (kind of like an empty blender) and I think it would take me out of the moment.

Reactions: Gj816 and Ocine

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stay away from Tengas - they are universally designed for 'average' or smaller-than-normal girths. I should have checked reviews before buying either of them. As a matter of fact, I now read user reviews on any toy I am considering to look specifically for comments from guys who admit to being on the thicker side. On Fleshlights' website, they now describe more completely the inner dimensions to help guide those of use with thicker dicks to order appropriately. I ordered mine a long time ago and just lucked out and got the version that didn't squeeze me too tight.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bought a Fleshlight (the real name-brand one) some time ago and found it essentially useless. I'm 6"+ girth (my head too), so even if I managed to force myself into it (which was a bit painful, even with lots of lube), it was far too tight to be anything close to pleasure. Now I just keep it in my toy box for partners to use. I'd love to know if there are models designed for us girthy guys! It seems most toys are made for the statistically average guy.
I've always wanted to try a Fleshlight for wanking, but, like you I am 6"+ girth. Have you tried it without the plastic holder for the "sleeve"? I have seen this on quite a few movies.

Reactions: Gj816

wowowow1

Sexy Member
Media
Update: No issues on my end - it felt great! I lasted about two minutes lol, gotta work on my stamina.

My only complaint would be that the opening is very cushiony. I had to push pretty hard to feel bottomed out. It wasn't uncomfortable, I just didn't expect to have to use so much force. Maybe because it's new?

I got the generic opening. I wonder if the mouth version would provide more suction on the shaft on the upstroke?

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know you were looking more for a fuck toy, but I just ordered a second one of these sleeves (one for travel). If you find most toys too tight, like I did, then you'll love this design. Easy to enter, gives a great sensation and outstanding for longer edging sessions. Rocco Jack Daddy Stroker

Reactions: andigazed and Gj816