Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Orgasm are amazing, and fleshlight usually gives you coupons for future purchases called fleshbucks if you make an account.
I have a,thread to help you that I started

thick4herdelight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are certainly not as good as the real thing but a good alternative to the hand! I own 4 different textures and enjoy using them occasionally. When I am not getting sex I tend to use them more often so I can get that "cumming inside" feeling.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't have one, but I hear they're a good way to keep yourself accustomed to the feeling of pussy. Too much JO and you can get accustomed to the feeling; a few years back I had trouble getting off from pussy because I'd been jerking it too much, so I wished I'd had one for when things got busy and there wasn't much time to date.
No need to shop for one these days (yes, unsolicited bragging, but my new gf is spectacular..)

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you can cum in it??

I hope it can be cleaned easily, can it??

Yes, a lot say its hard to clean but I use the fleshwash and use the openings and position them on the facet so water runs through the insert and cleans it out

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can either cum in it, or put on a condom and cum in that. Whatever you do,make sure you use lots of lube in a fleshlight. And yeah, they're easy to clean.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all there are tons of threads about this. Second, I wasn't impressed. I'm broken though so don't take my word for it.

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(Not sure if this exsist) But I'd like to have a double ended one for me and my buddy to use. I've never used on period, but I think it would be cool. I'd love to try just a standard one...

Oh but there is. I've been searching like a fiend trying to find the vid again but I can't. I think it might be on xvideos. It's two dudes facing each other fucking a double ended clear fleshlight like toy and u see their cocks all over each other and then they both cum in it. Wowsers!!! They start rubbing their cocks around soaked in cum.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh but there is. I've been searching like a fiend trying to find the vid again but I can't. I think it might be on xvideos. It's two dudes facing each other fucking a double ended clear fleshlight like toy and u see their cocks all over each other and then they both cum in it. Wowsers!!! They start rubbing their cocks around soaked in cum.

Wow :0 . If you find one, please let me know.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have got one by now if i wasn't a virgin but im scared it will ruin my first experience.