Fleshlights

Daniel8802

1st Like
Media
Has any teen here (I'm 19) ever used a fleshlight to cum? I'm tempted to get one, but not sure how they feel or if you like them. If you have any recommendations on them, let me know :)

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually been interested in this a little too. Fleshlite is like a pocket pussy/asshole/mouth right?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fleshlights are gods gift to man (next to the real thing of course) I love mine, and have used and abused it (hee heehee) so much that its about time that i am about ready to get a new one (had it for 2+years). the key to make it as realistic as possible is to let it sit in hot/warm water for awhile, but always check the internal temp before sticking your dick in it unless you want to burn the fuck outta your cock (i speak from experience) and to use lots of lube! definately a great investment

Bigone29

Experimental Member
Media
Township of North Knobs, North Carolina, US
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fleshlights are gods gift to man (next to the real thing of course) I love mine, and have used and abused it (hee heehee) so much that its about time that i am about ready to get a new one (had it for 2+years). the key to make it as realistic as possible is to let it sit in hot/warm water for awhile, but always check the internal temp before sticking your dick in it unless you want to burn the fuck outta your cock (i speak from experience) and to use lots of lube! definately a great investment

YES TONS OF LUBE!!!

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i own two,

lia19 ww fleshlight girl and ice butt speedbump

here are some vids of me showing them off (sorry not using them, just close up shots of them)

lia:

XTube Videos

ice butt:

XTube Videos

i freshly powdered them so theyre nice and soft for this vid. The material gets a little sticky when not powdered. So the ice butt will look cloudier than it actually is

they are so awesome, as long as you heaet them up and use enough lube. OMG its orgasmic, im just gonna have to break one out right now.