Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Note: chapt 1-3 can be found under title "The guy on the Plane". Recap. Paul (40) and I (60) met in the club lounge in Dubai. Both married to women, but both attracted to men. An immediate attraction and some fun enjoying each other to a limited degree on the flight. Cancelledd flights etc meant that we had at least 2 days together in London.

Heathrow Hotel post flight from Dubai.

It was 7 am by the time we got to the hotel. We were exhausted, what with the flight cancelations, delays and then the fun we had on the plane, we must have had no more than 3 hours sleep in the past 36 hours. That said, we dropped our bags and started to undress each other. Within seconds we were naked and eyeing each other up. It was the first time we were able to be fully naked in front of each other. We took a moment to scan each others body - Paul was 40, 6ft, 180Ibs, obviously worked out, had a hairy chest, brown curly pubes, a gorgeous cock and a face to die for. His blue eyes just penetrated you. Me on the other hand - early 60s, 5'11'', 200Ib, worked out but not the entent of Paul, hairy chest and abs, but shaved pubes, cock, balls, ass and crack.

We smiled as we drew near to each other and embraced. Our mouths found each other and our tongues danced inside each others mouths. We could feel each others hard cocks throbbing as we grinded them against each other. As we kissed Paul reached around and started to massage my bunns. I started to nibble Pauls neck, then his earlobes and he squeezed and massaged my bunns. Then Paul started to run his finger up and down my crack. He found my hole and started to circle it with his finger. He was driving me wild. We shuffled back and fell on to the large king bed. Paul moved down my body first sucking my nipples, licking his way down to my abs. He looked up and grinned as he bypassed my cock and start to lick my balls. I ran my fingers through his hair and arched my back with my legs spread to give him better access to my balls. With one hand he gripped by balls at the base of my cock so they were tight and exposed and then with his tongue and lips he kissed, sucked and pleasured my sac and balls. With his otther hand he started to play with my hole. The sensations were incredible and I started to moan like an 18yr old. He liked his finger and applied the moisture to my hole. He slowly eased his finger into me. I pushed back to help get more and more. I rolled on to all fours and my hole was fully exposed to Paul. He removed his finger and started to tongue my hole. Long slow lapping motions. I could feel my hole lips getting puffy and the tingling inside my hole was incredible. Paul pushed his tongue into me and circled my puffy bussy. Then he reinsert his finger. It slipped in easily as the moisture from his tongue and my own bussy juices mixed. His finger went deep and found my prostate. The sensation was heavenly and I was oozing precum. I begged Paul to fuck me and he needed no further encouragement. He positioned himself between my legs, held the tip of his gorgeous cock and with little effort slide into me until I could feel his balls against mine. I could feel the pressure of his cock against my prostate and as he began to thrust in and out my bussy felt as if it were on fire. After a few minutes of Paul thrusting deep into me I could feel my balls tighten and then without warning I came. Hard, intense spasms and contractions made this one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. To boot, it was also one of the few times I had cum hands free. Hearing me moan and the contracting of my bussy around Paul's cock only drove him to new levels. He thrust harder and faster and with one last deep thrust he let out a long deep growl followed by the sensation of Paul's cock spasming in my ass.

We collapsed on the bed exhausted. We moved up the bed and cuddled each other. We kissed and as we fell asleep the last thing I remember is the feeling of Paul's cum slowly leaking out my ass.

Just think we had at least 2 more days before either one of us had any other Engagements. To be continued........