Flight Fun!!!

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, I recently took a flight where I was seated next to this incredibly handsome married man. Before we boarded the flight I had seen him in the restroom and he had a pretty impressive package....very thick!!....anyways, once we were seated there was a slight bit of attraction between the two of us. He was definitely straight but seemingly kept dropping hints that he was somewhat attracted to me...........I found his legs rubbing up against mine afew times too many and I also noticed that there was an abnormally LARGE bulge down below. While he was asleep I found myself fantasizing about him and I reached down and felt on him while he was sleep. I just couldnt help myself!! Next thing I know I felt his hand grab me back...it was so hot I nearly came right then.......once we landed we both went into the bathroom and watched each other jerk off!! Quite memomrable...to say the least........has anything like this ever happened to anyone else?? Anything close? Ever feel on someone next to you on a plane? Jerk off for another passenger or have them j/o for you?? Anything juicy I wanna know!! Leave no details out=):biggrin1: