Flip This House: San Antonio on A&E

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by agnslz, Feb 25, 2007.

1. agnslz

Gold Member

Anybody else watch this show? It comes out on Saturday nights. I think the two brothers, Armando and David Montelongo, who are the focus of the show, are both pretty cute. Even if they do bug the hell out of me sometimes, especially Armando, the bigger asshole of the two.

I originally was pissed to find that the original cast of this show (Trademark Properties in Charleston, SC) had been replaced by two new casts (one in San Antonio, the other in Atlanta), but I got over it when I started liking these two guys.

Armando has a nice ass, is chubby, is fairly good-looking, and is a total dick, but I'd let him fuck me!:biggrin: David is less chubby, taller, has adorable eyes, a goatee (which never fails to get me), and is the nicer of the two. Their wives (who are the other part of the main cast) are pretty, slightly annoying, but mostly harmless.

BTW, decent pictures of them were impossible to find, but if you go to this link (which takes you their company's website) you can see a few nicer pics of them where the picture of a house is, which changes to pics of them, and in the "about us" section.

For other fans of the original cast of this show, I came across some info about them while looking around for pics to share on this thread. Apparently, the old cast had a falling out with A&E over creative issues, and are now going to do a show for TLC or the Discovery Channel... I can't wait for that!:biggrin:

2. Atia

Atia New Member

I love the show especially Veronica. I think she is so sweet. You are right about Armando, he is a cute, chubby teddybear with grizzy bear teeth!

3. rick65

rick65 Member

For all the fans of Trademark Properties and the show. It will return under a different name this spring. It was the best and most interesting of the "Flip this House" series.

Flip This Lawsuit

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Yes, Atia, perhaps I was a little harsh on them, but their wives are pretty nice. I certainly don't think the show would be as watchable without them!

Rick65, thanks for the link! I certainly am a fan of the original team. I can't wait for their new show! BTW, I love the Atlanta show, but I don't find that guy sexy.:biggrin: His wife is adorable, and I also love the real-estate lady!

5. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love this show! I do find the two brothers attractive.....which is something since they're not usually my type, but they have something about them.

6. agnslz

Gold Member

Yeah, there definitely is something not easily described about them that makes them attractive. Certainly they are attractive in a conventional way, but there's something else there.:biggrin: I love that Armando always wears his shirts unbuttoned, that's always a turn on for me. And David has a puppy dog look to him sometimes which is irresistable.

7. Atia

Atia New Member

Do you guys also watch House Hunters. I'm addicted to it!

8. agnslz

Gold Member

Yes, Atia, I love House Hunters! There have been some cute guys on that show more than a few times, too!:biggrin:

9. agnslz

Gold Member

The new season of Flip This House premiered tonight, and we are in luck!:biggrin: Tonight, they premiered with a new cast in New Haven and two of them are great-looking:Than and Jeremy! Woo hoo, I'll be sure to watch this season now! You can watch the repeat, which is on right now on A&E, if you'd like to see these new guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted