Flippin' Fake Fools

B_Brittany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never in my life have I seen so many gorgeous guys and fabulous older women in one site. This is definetly the best site I've ever seen. Unless ur afraid of fabulous people. All you guys that say ur straight goin around on this site looking at other guys dicks. I love you!! Delete my account cause I'm not coming back on this wonderful site anymore. YOU ARE ALL GONNA GO TO HEAVEN FOR UR SIGNS!!! Backpackers!!

D

deleted136887

Would this be the (new, fat, pissed) Britney Spears, I wonder?:cool:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aye. Too bad we can't send her a reverse virus where instead of the blue screen of death her computer plays an infinite loop of fudgepacking videos.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aye. Too bad we can't send her a reverse virus where instead of the blue screen of death her computer plays an infinite loop of fudgepacking videos.
OK, I actually snorted from that one. :tongue:

Yeah, I know, I KNOW, censorship, blah, blah, blah, but I just don't see the point of leaving hate notes lying about the place. Not the most "support"ive message.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aye... but, dang, I wish I coulda seen her pic before she was booted.
Don't worry. It's the internet. There are still plenty of other fakes out there to see. :tongue:

P.S. She deleted her own gallery before her first and only posting. The lovely "I QUIT" message above. Presumably after someone called her out on it being a total fake.