Flirting fails

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to hear the lady flirt fails, too. I've had my share. Again, due to the oblivious nature of the male psyche. I think they're so much in the conquest mode that they completely ignore any attempt to be conquered or even invited.

The one and only really younger guy I was ever attracted to did not catch a single signal. Lots of laughing and touching and moving closer. Nope. I was 26 and he was barely 21 if that. Even when I said "You're so cute" he just became shy.

Eric, you missed out.

LOL this sounds like me, have we met before?

Reactions: lapdog2001

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*raises hand* Can I relate a straight tale?

So - I'm about 90% gay - but this evening as I went to have dinner I sat at the bar area. It was just me and the bartender. And she was hot - in a way I rarely find. I'm gay ladies but she was HOT. Um - I got embarrassed and was VERY polite. I hope I wasn't a total ass. Its odd - seeing this story from the other side - but on THIS side - well it's not something I partake in. She's one of the rare women I would Uh - um - yeah - approach *blush* and thats probably why I don't do it that often.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A guy asking for your number isn't flirting, he's asking you out!

Some of my experiences:

Once in a grocery store a woman crashed her cart into mine. She had smiled a lot and made way too much eye contact as we pushed carts around. We met too many times on too many aisles for it to be coincidence. At one point she asked where some common food item was located and I said it was a few aisles over. Later came the crash. She apologized and asked outright if I had a girlfriend. I lied and said yes. Of course you do, she said. Then she asked if I was happy with my girlfriend! Again I lied and said yes. Is she nice? she asked. Yes, I replied. Then she lowered to a whisper: I'm nice, too. Talk about eye-rolling.

Another time in a grocery store a woman stopped me and asked me to reach something on the top shelf for her but wouldn't move out of the way even when I asked her to do so. As I stood to one side and reached over to grab the item she shifted a bit closer to me. Wow you smell really good, she said. I handed her the item and started to move on, but she asked what I thought of it. I haven't tried it, I replied, still moving. She held the box out to me and said, You know what, I've changed my mind. Will you put it back? When I did she moved so close our bodies brushed. Creepy.

Another time I was pushing a cart with my then girlfriend when another woman came right up and started a conversation with me, blocking our way. Her eyes and conversation were focused only on me. My girlfriend, unacknowledged, understood instantly what was going on and said sharply, Excuse me, my boyfriend and I have shopping to do! and almost hit the woman with our cart. Epic fail.

Those three are just a small sample from groceries over the years. Add workplace and social events and myriad other life places and the flirt fails pile up.

ScruffyJewPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I use to gogo dance I use to get guys and sometimes girls ask for my number and when I said no and told them I was really there just for work some would not understand at all; they would make me feel like just because I was up there in a thong or jockstrap I was obligated to give them my number or meet them afterwards. I had a few say the famous line " You are ugly anyways" or my favorite one was "My friends dared me to ask you for your number, you aren't my type anyway"

And in my head I'm like..geez, if I say no nicely they are evil, if I flirt a little and say no than I am leading them on and that is bad too...there is no winning.

To me...flirting is the attention without the intention; I like to flirt...it is the reason why I am on this site but some people take it too far.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Being a nudist, I 've had some unusual flirting fails.
A woman at the nudist camp would take the opportunity to grab my cock when no one was looking.
My male friends would say to bang her to get it over with.............she's not my type and I don't need another notch on my belt.
We always have a camp fire at night with many people attending. We always have new people visiting and they join us. I leave the fire at the end of the night and walk my dog and on a few occasions, a male voice would call my name and ask if I wanted a beer. I'd look toward the voice and the first thing coming out of the darkness was a hard on. Explicit displays of sexuality are frowned on and they could have been asked to leave ,but since no one else seen it, I let it go.