Flirting with Gays for Cash and Prizes

Have you ever Flirted with a Gay Guy for Cash and Prizes?

• Yes I have Flirted with a Gay Guy for Cash and Prizes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No I have not Flirted with a Gay Guy for Cash and Prizes

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey straight guys, have you ever flirted with a gay guy in order to get something? A couple of straight friends of mine would flirt with this gay guy at the Pizza shop to get free slices of pizza.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't see this much different to an attractive female flirting with a traffic cop to get out of a fine. I've had straight and gay guys flirt with me to try and get something they want. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. It depends on their skill and my mood at the time. Anyway, if they want something from me, I'm the one with the power.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that's kinda mean, if a girl comes up to you, starts teasing you, moments later everything becomes a blur and your thoughts take you to your bedroom where you're ripping her clothes off, what an amazing body she has, slowly but passionately you're kissing her neck while she moans, she begs you to go down, you make her cum twice, then it's you turn, you're big, so she almost can't take it, she screams but instead of just the pain you cam also hear immense pleasure, she's going crazy and you're loving every second of it, you change position again and again, you fuck like rabbits until both of you can't move, she's lying there emotionless in you're king size bed covered in cum and sweat but that's only in your imagination, remember, it was all just a thought, now in reality she's about to start making fun of you, moments later you know it's over and you have to hide your hard on because it was all a joke... then you take a gun out of you're male bag, because that's not gay at all, you could have used you're erection, you're dick is so big and hard, but you used the gun to kill the girl... maybe I'm going too far but that's a possibility... especially the part where I talk about your dick, so you go to prison for life and get rapped at least twice a week...

If you tease me... I'll tease back, you fuck with me, I'll fuck you up.

I don't think that's exactly an awful thing to do, but if the guy is sensitive he'll probably take it the wrong way, if you do that to someone be playful and sorta nice, don't be mean after you get whatever it was you wanted.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One has to figure what the final prize is for all of the flirting regardless of the sexual preference. If all one is getting is a slice of pizza, then they're not that good at it. It's the equivalent of getting a "free drink" from a bartender... a few freebies have already been factored into an employee's workload and they just happen to be the beneficiaries.

Case in point, I'm sure the gay pizza man has plenty of friends who get the free slice without having to pretend that they want to have sex with them. They "work it" less and get the same reward. So who is really playing whom here? :wink: