Flirting

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
alright
now what does it mean when a girl plays with her hair a bit while talking to you
I always thought it was flirting

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've heard it is a sign that they are interested.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's also snapping her gum loudly and staring over your left shoulder it could be an indication that she's doing a complex math problem in her head.

Like, y'know, calculus or whatever.:smile:

Sorry.

Yes, touching the hair and other pseudo grooming behaviours often indicate interest.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She could be flirting even if she isn't aware of what she is doing...it could show she has some sexual thoughts she's toying with in her head. Now if she is playing with her hair and slowly moving her ankles...watch out, she is most likely horny!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alright now what does it mean when a girl plays with her hair a bit while talking to you. I always thought it was flirting

It is, just like pushing hair behind our ear, or doing that head/hair flip thing. Hair twirling I associate with airheads.

For some women it is a nervous habit, and for still others it may be an indicator of boredom. I tend to think hairplay is a flirtatious move 90% of the time though.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't rule out that she's feeling a bit self conscious......

But I don't think it's a sign of anything negative....

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
She could be flirting even if she isn't aware of what she is doing...it could show she has some sexual thoughts she's toying with in her head. Now if she is playing with her hair and slowly moving her ankles...watch out, she is most likely horny!

dang I should have watched her ankles....

thing is this girl is kind of odd, well not to be rude. she is odd in a good way
but it's like, she likes me but she dosn't like me or something
I pick up on A LOT of flirty behavior from her
I dunno

I can rule out boredome and nervous habbits
I known her 3 years she never does that and she is never bored she is always busy (we where at work so she had a lot of stuf she was actually doing)
I am not, into this girl in that way but she is pretty and it is a nice thought
if I could pick a girl to flirt with me that I know irl it would be her
which is odd since I dont wanna hook up with her...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm quite pleased I may have to update this thread peroidically
she does flirt a lot not just with me but she dosn't like recongise flirting I swear
she does the thing where the girl looks out the top of her eyes at you
she does it rarely (but with me often)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, a girl twirling her hair while talking to you means she is into you? WOW. Is this common knowledge? Talk about wearing your emotions on your sleve.

I'd hate to be reading that signal wrong and get a slap in the face.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she does the thing where the girl looks out the top of her eyes at you, she does it rarely (but with me often)
I am out of practice and therefore somewhat flirting impaired so you are going to have to explain that one to me. How does one look out the top of ones eyes at someone? :confused: It actually sounds a tad bit creepy.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yes
I always had the FEELING it was flirting but then on the bodylanguage segment of Bill O'Rielly that hot blonde chick confirmed it
(just to add, DAMN she fine!)

oh and btw this girl had previously picked a stray hair off of my arm one time (I think she got embarassed tho because our manager was there and she was like 'why are you touching him')
it didn't bother me at all but I just didn't think of it at the time

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Look into their eyes if they are hazy or glassy and dialated they are interested. Also if they constantly stare at you and are interested in what you say you've hit a home run.

how about if you say something to them and they ask you later what you ment
and I have noticed her take more then the occational glance at me (not al the time when we work together but sometimes)
oh and awhile ago she asked me if I could get her boyfriend to be really nice and kind, a gentleman (like me!)

I'm pretty sure that last bit wasn't actual flirting but it was probubly the biggest compliment of my life

oh and what if she thanks me say 3 times for putting a pen away for her....