Flirting!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_42217, Jul 7, 2008.

1. B_42217

B_42217 New Member

Hey,
    Hot sure is this in the rite place or not but wateva!
    I was wonderin would all u str8 guys give me some flirting advice to use on the ladies!?:wink::wink:
    Real answers only plz :biggrin1::biggrin1:

2. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

Keep eye contact if they're making it, listen to what they're saying, and respond back in a manner that shows you're not only listening to them but interested in what they have to say.

There's more, but the above is basic enough of a flirting technique to get you far in life.

PS: Try to use it on women who you actually do find interesting, lest you find yourself in a relationship with a woman boring you into insanity :)

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been told that I'm a huge flirt, but I'd have no idea how to advise another how to do it...but I can tell you this: women like to be complimented...so make sure you do...but ONLY if you mean it...they usually can spot a fake 6 miles down the road...

4. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Try not to sit across from her. Sit next to her if you can. When you talk to her, look her directly in the eye and smile.

Casually touch her arm, hand or shoulder and then pull back. Don't leave it there and don't put it anywhere too intimate.

Laugh, but make it genuine.

Be just as intereted in her friends.

Say something nice about her figure. Not her tits or ass, but her overall figure/shape.

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Flirting is a difficult thing to learn. I grew up with mom and two sisters (dad was always at work) so I'm comfortable around girls and I have a reputation for being a hell of a flirt. I think the main problem guys have is when they assume there's some trick that they have yet to learn. I don't advise using body language consciously. It always comes across as false. You just have to try to see women as people, not prey. If you can't relax in their company they will feel uncomfortable too.

6. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Use humor if you're funny.

7. D_Tyrone_Tittickler

D_Tyrone_Tittickler New Member

Try not to be overbearing and be honest. A lady will soon be turned off if she feels overwhelmed by a guy who is trying too hard to impress her. Look her in the eye when you speak to her and also when she speaks to you. Use appropriate body language that suggests some intimacy such as smiling, gesturing, and standing or sitting at an acceptable distance. Keep you initial encounter short, but make sure that you are available to her. Just be natural.

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I am not an expert, I fell in love twice, and married the second girl I ever fell in love with (Or maybe the only one Io have really loved and love now).

However, I think that eye contact is important. You should never stare at a lady, usually a pussy eager looking man is not appreciated. Try to look at them in admiration, manly, virile, self sure, but never cocky or arrogant. You should lead the flirt, as a man, but she should not notice, she has o have the apparent lead of it: since the night of the times, ladies choose!

Delete sex from your mind: every time you try to seduce a woman, you are seducing a Queen and a Lady, not a whore. Make her feel special and important. Be elegant surprise her with a smart personality, and an open and charming heart. Don't be a clown, a true and sincere heart is your better business card.

She has to be on cenntral stage, better, on the only stage. If you flirt with a woman she has to be the only one in the room. You can't flirt with two ladies in the same room, or flirt and in the mean time mess with your friends.

Here comes the most difficult part: being flirtatious and dedicated to her, without giving the impression do be desperately looking for a woman and, worse, a weak personality. Remember tat men, as well as woman, have to preserve their dignity. A man should be a companion for his woman, and the shelter from any danger. Therefore he has to be strong but kind, and to give the idea of reliability.

Keep your hands off, if not allowed to, and keep your eyes up: she speaks with her eyes, not with her breasts or ass.

Try to have a relaxed and kind smile, don't laugh as a clown or be nervous. And the voice, very important. Deep, virile, but sweet as honey.

Women are complicated, but isn't this the reason we love them, or, better, te reason why ne of them stored in our hearts and stayed ther forever?

MOST IMPORTANT LINE: BE YOURSELF, OR YOUR FLIRT WILL BE LIKE A BUBBLE, EVANESCET AS SOON AS SHE WILL UNDERSTAND SHE HAS TO DO WITH A BOY WHO IS PLAYING A PART, AND NOT WITH A MAN.

Draft saved Draft deleted