floppin in basketball shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cyborg009fan, Apr 23, 2007.

1. cyborg009fan

cyborg009fan New Member

Recently i've started wearing basketball shorts alot. Just before that, I started wearing only boxers after a lifetime of wearing briefs and boxerbriefs. Now i occasionally freeball when i wear shorts, but mostly i wear boxers.

Anyway, whenever i wear these shorts, i have a tendency to bulge a little. Not that i don't mind showing a bit, or bouncing around, its just that it can be annoying when im around my sports buddies and they all can keep it flat and im the only one that sticks out.

Any comments or suggestions?

2. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    Are you saying that you have erections around them?

3. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

My suggestion: appreciate and enjoy the fact that you have enough to flop around. Beautiful.

4. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Since you ask the question, it appears that maybe you feel just a little out of place. Get a good jock and try wearing that and see if your feelings change. If you feel better wearing a jock, go along with that. Try it and see what happens.

5. cyborg009fan

cyborg009fan New Member

Thanx for that idea, i'll take that into consideration, but i probly wont be wearing a jock while im out unless im playin something.

And i didnt mean an erection. I just stick out a little, like i can't lay completely flat to where the shorts are flat in the front, i.e. no bulge.

6. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you didn't show a bulge I would be worried, very worried.

7. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Depends how much you're flopping....if it's 4 or 5 inches then your friends will realise they're playing against a pretty normal and average guy. If you're flopping 12 or 13 inches then that might interfere with the game and you might want to wear some kind of support;-)

cheers

Dillon

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Cyborg009Fan: This could have been me writing your post. I switched to boxers with jeans in Decmber a year ago for winter commuting on a bicycle. Briefs suck on a bicycle seat. When it got warm and I started wearing basketball shorts for the commute, boxers were the only way to go. I wasn't about to go back to briefs. At first, I worried that maybe I'd be exposing too much of myself in public. As long as your shorts aren't too tight, you're fine. I've gotten accustomed to the fact that sometimes it will stick out limp a little bit, and I don't have a problem with it. You'll get your share of admiring glances, too! It's all part of being a guy.

9. cyborg009fan

cyborg009fan New Member

thanx guys i appreciate the advice

Draft saved Draft deleted