floppin in basketball shorts

cyborg009fan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently i've started wearing basketball shorts alot. Just before that, I started wearing only boxers after a lifetime of wearing briefs and boxerbriefs. Now i occasionally freeball when i wear shorts, but mostly i wear boxers.

Anyway, whenever i wear these shorts, i have a tendency to bulge a little. Not that i don't mind showing a bit, or bouncing around, its just that it can be annoying when im around my sports buddies and they all can keep it flat and im the only one that sticks out.

Any comments or suggestions?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you ask the question, it appears that maybe you feel just a little out of place. Get a good jock and try wearing that and see if your feelings change. If you feel better wearing a jock, go along with that. Try it and see what happens.

cyborg009fan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanx for that idea, i'll take that into consideration, but i probly wont be wearing a jock while im out unless im playin something.

And i didnt mean an erection. I just stick out a little, like i can't lay completely flat to where the shorts are flat in the front, i.e. no bulge.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanx for that idea, i'll take that into consideration, but i probly wont be wearing a jock while im out unless im playin something.

And i didnt mean an erection. I just stick out a little, like i can't lay completely flat to where the shorts are flat in the front, i.e. no bulge.

If you didn't show a bulge I would be worried, very worried.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends how much you're flopping....if it's 4 or 5 inches then your friends will realise they're playing against a pretty normal and average guy. If you're flopping 12 or 13 inches then that might interfere with the game and you might want to wear some kind of support;-)

cheers

Dillon

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Cyborg009Fan: This could have been me writing your post. I switched to boxers with jeans in Decmber a year ago for winter commuting on a bicycle. Briefs suck on a bicycle seat. When it got warm and I started wearing basketball shorts for the commute, boxers were the only way to go. I wasn't about to go back to briefs. At first, I worried that maybe I'd be exposing too much of myself in public. As long as your shorts aren't too tight, you're fine. I've gotten accustomed to the fact that sometimes it will stick out limp a little bit, and I don't have a problem with it. You'll get your share of admiring glances, too! It's all part of being a guy.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Man I ha
Recently i've started wearing basketball shorts alot. Just before that, I started wearing only boxers after a lifetime of wearing briefs and boxerbriefs. Now i occasionally freeball when i wear shorts, but mostly i wear boxers.

Anyway, whenever i wear these shorts, i have a tendency to bulge a little. Not that i don't mind showing a bit, or bouncing around, its just that it can be annoying when im around my sports buddies and they all can keep it flat and im the only one that sticks out.

Any comments or suggestions?I had a
I had a friend in high school that was hung and never wore underwear under his basketball shorts during games. Every time he jumps up you could clearly see his penis go up and down in the shorts.