Flopping Cock While Riding

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've come across this link before elsewhere in this site but this link never works, in fact when I do a google search for the title then click on the newly found link, there's a ton of popups and a phony "you've been hacked" message wanting you to pay,,,totally not worth the aggravation,,, Anyone have any luck with this link,, I'm curious..I recommend just skipping this one folks.

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

drax

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
like this?

tumblr_nz2v68dplb1uzlsrlo1_400.gif

Oh my. ..perfecto

Reactions: bigtoad

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

manhattan12227

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: dallas_dad65

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OK, here is one I haven't seen before. I know it is originally from a DawgPound video, but wonder if anybody has any other details, title, maybe a link to full video?

http://thicknhanging.tumblr.com/post/144835253253

on a side note - anybody have any experience flopping like that? I ruined a really hot fuck once because my cock and balls were smacking around so much they hit the other guys sensitive balls.........that was the end of that fuck, lol.......but that's a story for another thread ;)

FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've come across this link before elsewhere in this site but this link never works, in fact when I do a google search for the title then click on the newly found link, there's a ton of popups and a phony "you've been hacked" message wanting you to pay,,,totally not worth the aggravation,,, Anyone have any luck with this link,, I'm curious..I recommend just skipping this one folks.
Nice LOw hangers there