Flopping Cock While Riding

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Check out a scene with Carlos Morales and Cameron Fox in Branded by Falcon (FVP140 Scene 1).
It's an amazing scene. Morales is dripping precum like a faucet when he first sits on Fox's dick. (at about 16:00).

View attachment 705778

View attachment 705779

He rides Fox for a good while with lots of flopping.

View attachment 705780

When Fox starts power fucking him, he cums hands free--and just before he does, his cock stiffens so much that the flopping stops as he cums.

View attachment 705781

This is one of my "go to" scenes.

Wondered if anybody else has cum like this? Pretty much the only time I've cum hands free is this way. Usually happens when we are house guests (like last night), i had already rubbed one out in shower but partner was horny so I let him pump me to get off but trying to be quiet since others in house. I took it standing bent over so we wouldn't shake the bed, and just the motion of my 3/4 hard cock smacking and flopping between my legs was like being masturbated and I start spewing goo and biting my lip LOL.

Probably a combination of position and the psych of doing it in someone else's house, knowing they are in next room, etc. sends me over edge. But it sure is fun and a intense orgasm for sure.

FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: BulgingDad