Floppy Plump Pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Enus Bentwilly, Dec 23, 2010.

1. D_Enus Bentwilly

D_Enus Bentwilly New Member

I've been pumping for some time now, but never get a nice floppy and puffy cock like insintex. Now i know he has been pumping for a while so i dont plan to get as big. But when i get done pumping my cock is rock hard with stiff white veins around the base. How do i pump to get a big plump cock that swings and flops around. Btw, Im a big fan of huge soft cocks, so thats kinda the look im going for. any advice would be appreciated.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "nice floppy and puffy cock like insintex."

to each his own and nothing against insintex, but the "thinks it gross, far outweigh the thinks it nice in that thread".

#2 tgirlsrgreat, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  3. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

You need to be pumping for very long time to get that floppy puffy erection.

4. D_Enus Bentwilly

thanks lpsgnoob, do you mean long time as in years, or just for the session?

5. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Longer session duration, even a slightly higher pressure will draw fluid into it.

6. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    agree..it takes longer sessions. but you also can't expect that as a beginner either. you have to give your cock a chance to grow and develop and be able to handle it.

keep at it and you can get there. and if its your thing..enjoy it even if others mock it...I can tell you there are plenty of us out there that find it totally hot. and wait until you feel that kind of heft and mass between your legs....its incredible

7. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly what the others said. I pump at 5-10hg for one hour in one tub then another hour in anohter tube to get that engorged look that you're talking about. If you apply heat to the tube while your in it you can cut down the time in half because the heat definitely helps expansion of your penis. Take your time though and condition your penis though before doing this.

8. D_Enus Bentwilly

Thanks guys

9. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

I pumped early (when just getting up and in bed) this morning. Starting in a 2" tube for 30 minutes, then moving to the BullMaster for an hour or more. Each time I pump at about 3hg, 15 minutes at a time. Then just an hour ago, started pumping in the BullMaster again, taking about an hour, I am nice and puffy.... and feel pfat. Hope this helps.

10. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Sneezingweezel, in case you're wondering how to apply heat to the tube, a couple good ways to go are via a heating pad, or via a microwaveable hot pack.

11. seahorses

seahorses Member

A larger diameter tube might help with puffiness, allowing more lymph into the system.

12. D_vci76tyio

D_vci76tyio New Member

ive pumped slowly fer 5-6 hours to get monster big 10 x 9 ..u gotta pump with the least amount of pressure to seal it so u dont hurt urself over time as u pump..i wear a vibrating egg up my butthole too i highly suggest that as u r pumping

13. Tmak88

Tmak88 New Member

are results permanent?

14. Serj

Serj New Member

Not the kind of results that are talked about here. They can only be achieved by pumping again. Now are there some permanent benefits from pumping? That's a whole nother question.

15. teddyok

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i pumped at about 7 for about 15mins with 2" tube and this ring of lumps appeared below the glans,, they are gradually going away but do you think this will happen all the time,, very depressed about it.

16. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Yes, but mostly girth is permanent. Length will need to be a combination of pumping, stretching and extending and you will see permanent results.

17. Tmak88

Tmak88 New Member

so are there some permanent benefits from pumping?

18. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    probably, you most likely ruptured some small vessells there and you pulled blood into them, and it takes a bit for the blood to go back down. Now since they were ruptured, they are more likely to break again.

19. dingthickdong

dingthickdong Member

I pumped at high/low pressure on a marathon exercise just to see what I was capable of reaching,I have pumped for some years so my body is used to developing.I had been taking some suppliments too,and noticed my libido had sky rocketed.I had also made my own cock tubes The largest sucked in my balls too,The openning is 4.5" the ball chamber area balloons out to 10" diameter for 3" then tapers down to 5" diameter and 10" long. After 3 days I was packing the tube completly I got carried away and made a monster tube and pumped for a day a night and half the next day wow what a cock.I was 16" long x 6" diameter my girlfriend turned into a nympho then accused me of being an addict to pumping and wants me to show here friends they all know and have seen the bulge, life is soooooooo goooooood !!!!!!!!!!! results last for 8 days and I get a little permanent gain each time I pump.

20. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I call bullshit on the last post. And it sounds plain stupid and dangerous. And if you really do this kind of extreme pumping (no one should try it even if you actually do), then please post some photos. Could be cool if you photoverify a 13-16 inches plus cock. That would settle some disputes on this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted