Florida Bans TruckNutz

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm hoping all you thin skinned folk don't ever take your kids to a farm, a zoo or the agricultural exhibit at a state fair.

I know you'd cover your eyes so you're just going to have to take my word for it. Those animals are NAKED! :eek:

Ignorant.

One is natural... the other is PURELY sexual... much less white trash.

Big difference... and you know it. One is nature existing as nature.... the other is rude, vile, and so forth.

Thusly, then we shouldn't keep nude people from exercising their assumed rights, and parade near an elementary school. Reminds me of this year's Bay to Breakers running with so many naked, fat, and fugly men... as families are along the run/parade route. Rome in it's finest hour.

Shelby... how many kids ya got? Um, that you take care of, a la guardianship?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ignorant.

One is natural... the other is PURELY sexual... much less white trash.

One is nature existing as nature.... the other is rude, vile, and so forth.

You're the ignorant one here.

Re-read that statute you posted. See that word lewdly? It's not just there for decoration.

Public indecency statutes in any state require an element of sexual intent in order for an act to violate the law. The simple fact of being naked is not in and of itself illegal.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So your objections are based on your opinions of morality and decorum. :rolleyes: Have you people learned nothing from past attempts at legislating morality?
I never mentioned morality. As for decorum I didn't make up the definintion. HG the fact you have chosen to agree with the likes of Shelby should prove you you have seriously gone round the bend mentally and are on the wrong side of this.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Three boys. I've tried to teach them the difference between nudity and sex.

We've been attending (Finnish) sauna - a nude event made up of extended family and friends on the most beautiful spot of land you can imagine on Saturdays for generations.

They think the truck balls are hilarious because they (arbitrarily to our way of thinking) offend people.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The code quoted above clearly states a PERSON. A.K.A Humans.

The truck balls aren't human balls, they're bulls' balls. More to the point, they're FAKE. Every kid that's ever been to a farm that has bulls or a zoo/petting zoo has seen bulls' balls at some point and I have yet to see one that has freaked out about it. Heck, HEAVEN FORBID they should ever see their dog's balls!! My nephews and niece think they're funny. (Kind of like when the ketchup bottle farts!!)

It's meant as a joke. Get a grip people!! Anyone that gets offended by it shouldn't EVER be let out of the house without proper adult supervision!!

If you want to ban something disgusting, ban those stupid little animal keychains that when you squeeze them, a brown gel that looks like shit comes out the back!!