Florida Folks holla back

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dantien@Jul 6 2005, 10:53 PM
"Southerners" are as stereotypical as the media portrays them.
[post=327247]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but it's fun! And this from a guy who lives in a place most people don't even realize is a state! Yes, Dorothy there is a state between Texas and Arizona.

benjiboner

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, I had no idea there were so many from J-ville here:) Ask anyone and they will tell you Jacksonville is basically like Georgia...the farther south you go the more yankee you get. But Florida isnt just those 2 things either, Go to the Ocala area and there are some real small towns reminiscent of old rundown towns anywhere else in the south. (That trip down 301 will prove it every time) Florida does really have a little to offer anyone and everyone, The golf is great as well :D Haha, and florida DOES have seasons...just 2 of them, and the only main difference is that it doesnt snow. But from about October to April it is cold and nothing like that "hot, humid" stigma people have placed on Florida. At least here in Jacksonville atleast.

Jacksonville represent B)

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
I've lived in Florida, in the Orlando area, for about 12 years. A job transfer brought me here and while I'm happy with my life I can't say I love Florida. The political makeup of this area (conservative) sucks, the summers are oppressively hot, and there's absolutely no culture in Orlando. Mickey Mouse doesn't count.

Myrmidon, I'm not too far from you!