Florida = Land of small penises?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by HazelGod, Mar 21, 2008.

1. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    There has to be some explanation for the ridiculous frequency of female grade school teachers...some married, some hot, some both...getting busted for banging their students.

I'm reading this latest report from the Tampa area, shaking my head and cringing a bit at the thought of a naked, drunken shower romp with my Honors English teacher...when I click the first link in the "Related Stories" box, and see this holy-shit hotness of another teacher busted the week before. For banging a 14 year old!

Seriously...what the fuck is going on in Florida? Are the ladies there really that hard up for cock?

2. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Makes me wonder how many times it happens and we never find out about it.

3. transformer_99

Gold Member

I'm glad that 17 year old took one for the team, he can be my wing man any day !

4. B_lamdellboo

B_lamdellboo New Member

Wow. This is the second time my area's been in the news for something embarrassing like this since I've been on this site. ~Sigh~

No, this isn't the land of small penises, thank you. Just the land of hicks and idiots.

...Excluding myself. :tongue:

5. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    C'mon, be fair. Male teachers aren't assumed to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for pussy when they're busted for, uh, fraternising with their students. :tongue:

To answer your question, too much Vitamin D? I dunno. I don't get it myself. It's a different than the Male teacher/female student scenario. You know the 14 year old and his friends are high-fiving each other after one is schtupped by his teacher, so why the teacher thinks they won't get caught puzzles me.

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am perhaps singular in my taste of small penises, but I always pick from the over 18 (in most cases over 35) pool of "talent".

7. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Smart man Bbucko!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

8. dong20

Gold Member

The expression on her face is undiluted Rabbit + headlights.

For the most part, I empathise, but there were one or two teachers from my mid - late teenage years that would render that mental image quite appealing. One particular instance springs to mind where I worked to bring such a scenario to fruition. She (her teacher status unknown to me at the time) was working the summer as an attendant at my local pool & Rec centre. Let's just say I did a lot of swimming and other sports that summer.

At that time I was on summer break after my 'O' levels. When I started my 'A' levels in September I (literally) ran into her in a corridor on one of my first days - it was a case of jaw, meet floor. She was new, fresh out of Uni, and teaching applied maths!! Alas, I was taking theoretical maths. I recall being bitterly disappointed at the time, but with hindsight it was probably for the best.

I bumped into her some years later, can't recall where. By then free of the fog of teenage hormonal angst, I rendered a more impartial assessment, and yes she was still gorgeous.

I'm sure it's a common enough fantasy, but one probably best not indulged. Though in Miss M's case ... Clears throat! :rolleyes:

9. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    No Florida is just the most fucked-up state....everything bizarre and stupid has a good chance of showing up here.

10. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

What do small penises have to do with it? Being 14 to 17 y.o. does not mean that you have a small penis.

11. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    At least they weren't cousins.... were they?

Bobabooey hit it... read some Carl Hiassen for a feel of the "real" Florida!

12. dong20

Gold Member

Whoosh ...

13. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tim Dorsey's books capture the same but are a little faster paced and morbidly hilarious.

:cool:

14. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    Gillette, thanks for the tip. I'll check out Dorsey. Need a lot of "beach reading" here!

15. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I love Florida. I've been in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami Beach, St. Petersburg, and Key West and loved them all. I even liked Orlando. I've been to California once in the past few months and like Florida much better.

16. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

When they aren't killing each other on I-75, they need to find something else to occupy their time.

17. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh I like Florida, but everytime I hear that somebody did something stupid, odds are pretty good it happened here....it's quite funny actually.

18. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

One thing is certain, if that mug shot is an accurate depiction of Mary Jo Spack than an attorney the stature of Tampa's John Fitzgibbons is going to have to reach deep into his bag of tricks. Fitzgibbons is the defense attorney that got Debra Lafave off with a slap on the wrist- and a job at Danny Boys- after claiming she was too beautiful to be sent to prison. I myself was partial to Pamela Rogers who managed to say out of the pokey until she shot a video of herself doing a sort of pre-strip tease dance for her 13 year-old stud on her videophone. These are not Rhodes Scholars.

The rumor mill has it that a majority of the students these teachers are having sex with are minorities which leads to the inevitable racial stereotype joke conclusion that the teacher is taking a peek at the bulge in their pants and thinking "gosh, Stanley my husband doesn't bulge like that." Debra's husband Owen Lafave really took it on the chin for being a phallic Lilliputian when it came out about her escapades in the back seat of a car with her student. I don't believe the attorney explanation about protecting the child every time these cases come up either; in the Lafave case the kid was bragging to everyone who would listen in Temple Terrace. Scoring with his teacher was probably the biggest "scholastic" accomplishment he'll probably ever have.

In the end I think it has to do more with psychological maturity than a game of penile inches. During the Debra Lafave fiasco I'll never forget hearing a news broadcast with a guy from the golden throat school of broadcasting: "At the top of the hour a road trip, an illicit tryst and a plea for a pinky promise!"

19. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

It's just a blacklash from the floods of old people in Florida. If you've seen enough gray hair you're eventually going to want the younger meat. Just a theory.

20. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man, shit like this just did NOT happen when I was 14...

Watching movies with your teacher, alone at her apartment...with her head in your lap...W.T.F?

Draft saved Draft deleted