Florida lawmakers consider bill banning balls on trucks

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — They’re proudly displayed by any self-respecting bull, but dangling big metal ones on the back end of a truck could be banned in Florida.
Metal replicas of bull testicles have become trendy bumper ornaments in some parts of the Sunshine State, but state Sen. Carey Baker is campaigning to ban the orbs.

Florida lawmakers consider bill banning balls on trucks | The Star Press - www.thestarpress.com - Muncie, IN

where can I buy some big stainless Bulls balls for my truck?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have never seen steel ones... all the ones I see are made of Rubber...

And I think ANY legislator who doesn't understand what the first amendment and individual liberty means should be arrested, shipped to Gitmo and have it explained to them slowly over a bucket of water.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Note to those outside of Florida: The Florida Legislature can be loopy at times. Don't take this piece of legislation too seriously. :smile:

It's reasons like this that Florida has an entire section to itself on Fark.com. Quite possibly the most bizarre state in the union.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Note to those outside of Florida: The Florida Legislature can be loopy at times. Don't take this piece of legislation too seriously. :smile:

SteveHd: I'm taking your advice. But are you sure that Florida actually has a Legislature? From the outside looking in, it appears the State is just a bunch of expensive beach real estate surrounding water melon farmers with IQ's in the lower double digits. However, you have substantially more street cred with me regardless whether Florida does or does not actually have a Legislature. :smile:

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would anyone want testicles hanging from their bumper? Seems kind of lame :tongue:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
It surprises me that our wonderful state is facing a huge budget deficit, yet this is an issue that makes its way into the legislature! Yes, our legislature can be very loopy at times...

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for the ban on them. Imagine how embarrassing it'll be for this rube from Jacksonville, FL ?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/state/article462199.ece

For two days, Sen. Jim King, R-Jacksonville, whose Chevy Suburban sports the reproductive bull glands, has tried to stop the ban, saying it could affect a lot of drivers.

Imagine him driving across I-10 for the legislative session. Sometimes I'm so ashamed & embarrassed for FL, it hurts.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Bumpernutz are much better...
Note how one nut hangs a shade lower than the other?

ITs this kind of verisimilitude that elevates the truck testicles to far more than just a visual gag... and into the realm of a an ACTUAL gag....

I am waiting for the inevitable much larger size that will hang much lower and bounce along the road as you drive.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i used to have those on my bronco when i was 16...except mine were the huge, hanging, just stepped outa the shower kind lol. it looked awesome cause i had an 8 inch lift with 36 inch super swampers on... it definately screamed "pull me over". they lasted 2 weeks then my high school admins made me take em off

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i used to have those on my bronco when i was 16...except mine were the huge, hanging, just stepped outa the shower kind lol. it looked awesome cause i had an 8 inch lift with 36 inch super swampers on... it definately screamed "pull me over". they lasted 2 weeks then my high school admins made me take em off

For a moment I thought you were going to say after they only lasted a couple of weeks that you ran over something, it ripped your nutz off your bumper and then you lost your nutz ?

Imagine someone stealing your nutz ?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone who would put them on his vehicle is just almost as stupid as any legislator who would vote to ban them.