Florida Nude Beach Lead To A Lot More

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Last May, my husband and I visited Miami for both business and a mini-vacation. We had researched various things to do on the days we were going to have freedom. Of course we wanted to spend some time at the beach. My husband asked if I wanted to do something bold and he told me of a nude beach called Haulover there. I was reluctant as I certainly didn’t want to get arrested and I wasn’t sure what to expect. We are not a wild couple although we had done intimate things ourselves when we were much younger (pre-kids) like sex outdoors on a hike, or once in a park, etc. So, not prudes. We also would sometimes engage in fantasy sex talk to turn each other on. We are in our late 40’s, well actually he turned 51. But, with the visit to Miami we also were far from our mundane home life now with 3 kids, 2 dogs, other family nearby, etc. So my husband reminded me that this was a rare time we were on our own as normally vacations were family ones with the kids. We did a little research and learned the nude beach was a legal area and there was parking and everything like any other beach except it was clothing optional.

We went on a late Saturday morning and were first surprised to learn that the parking area was almost full and we had to park at a distance. There seemed to be all sorts with many couples of various ages, men together, women together, people that seemed to be in groups that knew one another, many Spanish speaking people, etc. The parking was confusing as you were supposed to pay online and we couldn’t figure out the app, so we thought we would take our chances as there were tons of cars. We grabbed our beach apparel and followed others headed to the beach. You walked through a tunnel under the highway and then up stairs to a small bridge into the sand. As we got closer you could see many naked people of all shapes and sizes. I was somewhat nervous but my husband was rushing to find a spot through the hot sand. We walked through a maze of people and suddenly my husband said, “Take a look at that one” An older black gentleman was standing with a very thick soft penis. I couldn’t help but stare. My husband said, “Set up next to him and I am going to pretend like I am taking a picture of just you.” I did as he asked because I thought I might show the picture to my best friend as a laugh when we returned home. The black man was setting up an umbrella and I put our towels to the left of where he was.

We got down on our towels and we stripped while seated perhaps with a little bit of self-consciousness. Well I can say on my part that was for sure. However, after maybe only 5 minutes or so, I started to feel much more comfortable because there again were some many different types of people and looks. I did notice most of the women were shaved and a few men wore rings about the base of their penises for some reason where others also were shaved. I had never seen so many nude people and certainly so many nude men ever in my life. I was amazed how different every guy was and you couldn’t help but notice if a guy or two had a much bigger penis than everyone else. Well actually you would notice too if a man was hardly there at all below, or something different on any body. My husband is an average man and so he didn’t stand out in any way.

Unfortunately, what we didn’t count on was how hot it was. We got up and jumped in the water but began to worry about the heat and sunburn. The black man’s umbrella had shade over him and slightly to our way. My husband said to him from where we were at (and we were fairly close by) would he mind if we moved our towels to borrow some of his shade. He said “no problem” and we got up and moved over. In fact he moved his recliner to give us more room.

We began a conversation with him and he introduced himself telling us his name was Oscar. Now truth be told, every once in a while when he would lean to talk to us I would glance at his big penis just thinking about what it must be like erect and what it would be like for a woman to have sex with him. In fact, once or twice I would glance at my husband and then at Oscar’s penis comparing the tremendous difference. I had always heard that black guys had bigger penises and Oscar was proving that right in my line of vision. He looked twice as thick as my husband’s erect penis and he was soft! I couldn’t help but wonder would it be even bigger hard. Oscar was very friendly and told us all about Haulover, restaurants to try in Miami, etc. He explained that he was in a reggae band and entertained and stayed at a beachside hotel. We all were very friendly. Eventually my husband and I had tired of the heat and sun deciding to leave. Oscar said he was disappointed to see us leave and invited us to watch him perform at the hotel he was at. He explained that they played at sundown at the hotel bar and gave us the address and a free pass for parking. My husband and I left and when we got to our rental car there was a ticket. Oh well we thought it was worth it.

My husband and I were of course excited about the nude beach and all that we saw. In fact, my husband did a lot of talking about Oscar’s big penis and asked me my thoughts on seeing a guy like that. I shared it was sort of a turn-on to see and he agreed. My husband sometimes in the past expressed some bisexual fantasies and I found it amusing how he was equally turned on by seeing an endowed black guy for real. We discussed whether we should go see Oscar and his band? Given that Oscar shared the hotel was on the beach and we had free parking it made sense to us to go. About 7”45 pm we got there and it was a very fancy upscale resort hotel. The sun was setting as we found the outside beachside bar. Sure enough there was Oscar at a keyboard with two other black men; one playing the steel drums and another strumming a guitar. A waiter came by with some tropical drinks and we explained we hadn’t order any. The waiter said it is compliments of the band and more would be coming. Wow, how cool we thought and raised our glasses so Oscar could see. As it grew dark, the area was lit with those tiki torches and it was a nice warm evening. We were really enjoying their music, the drinks, and the overall ambience. The band took a break and Oscar came and sat with us. We talked more and shared how impressed we were with his talent and wondered what it cost to stay at a hotel like this one. Oscar told us that the band was given a room and when they finished their set it would be 10 PM and he would give us a tour of the hotel.

At 10 on the dot, the band finished and Oscar told us to follow him. He took us though several parts of the hotel including back areas that were off limits to hotel guests. It was a lot of fun. He then took us up an elevator to a Penthouse private floor and showed us around there too. Then we got back in the elevator and he stopped mid floor and we followed him to a room. He opened the door inviting us in to look around and explained this is where he stayed with the two other band mates. My husband asked where they were and Oscar smiled and said he told them he wanted the room for a few hours alone. There was silence for a moment or two. Then Oscar turned to us and said, “I noticed you were staring a lot at me today do you enjoy extracurricular activities (his actual phrase)”

My husband intervened almost immediately. “Oscar I know what you are asking but we are not like that. “Oh, OK, he responded, I wasn’t sure and hope you are not upset I just thought we all might have some fun. I don’t mind either of you playing with it as I noticed you were looking at me a lot too.” What surprised me was that Oscar was talking directly to my husband. I thought about it and didn’t think poorly about my husband because how could you not look at Oscar’s penis being so big like that? Nevertheless, I was a bit embarrassed at having been caught. “Look you guys can do as little as you want with me, no pressure, but you are here away as you told me, and have some fun” My husband leaned toward me and whispered, “why don’t you give him a hand job.” I can’t even describe how excited I was at the suggestion. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to touch Oscar’s penis and see what it was like and especially erect. I felt safe with my husband there.

Even before really giving my husband a nod, he said, “Oscar she’OK jack you off but nothing more.” “Cool” he responded.

There were two big queen sized beds and another single, so we moved to the closest queen sized bed with me on one side, Oscar in the middle, and my husband on the other side. Oscar quickly pulled his clothes off and laid there with that thick soft penis lying across his thigh. I didn’t even hesitate to grasp and squeeze it. It felt so different than my husband like it was filled with jelly and when I squeezed it would elongate. I started playing with it by pulling on it and even held it straight up to the ceiling. However, he wasn’t really growing or getting very hard despite my effort over the next few minutes.

Oscar commented that he needed some type of lube which would make it feel better. My husband looked at me and with a hoarse voice said, “Why don’t you suck it a little.” I again didn’t’ hesitate as you could cut the room with a knife in terms of the sexual heat we were feeling. I actually struggled a little to fit him at first in my mouth as I was afraid I might bite it. But, it was so spongy that as big as it was it also could be kind of squished when I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough. It certainly filled my mouth and was warm and I could feel it jolt and move. I sucked on it and then moved back to watch it grow. It was unusual to see a penis like his for me having only been with my husband. It looked like a big fat balloon being blown up even more. It grew so big and thick.

Suddenly Oscar moved my hand away and held his penis around the base in one hand and with his other hand placing one finger at the head. He was showing us his fully erect penis which to me looked like a foot long. “It’s a beauty isn’t it” he proudly said. My husband asked how big is and Oscar replied 9 ½ long by 7” around. “Let me see yours honey” I said to my husband. My husband wasted no time pulling down his pants and underwear in one motion showing his already fully hard cock. It looked like a little boy’s next to Oscar. I don’t know why but I blurted out looking at Oscar, “you are so much bigger, so much longer.” Oscar turned to my husband and surprised us by reaching out and holding my husband’s penis. He looked at my husband perhaps to make him feel better and said, “You have nothing to worry about.” Oscar than took my husband’s hand and placed it on his penis. My husband looked at me and I smiled knowing his fantasies. I watched my husband hold Oscar’s penis sliding his hand up and down feeling the long length. Oscar turned his body slightly toward my husband and reached around my husband’s neck pulling him towards him. I said, “Honey try sucking it too, it is amazing.” I watched my husband without resistance open his mouth and start sucking Oscar’s cock. I reached over and rubbed my husband’s hair gently and enjoyed watching my husband getting over Oscar and going to town on that big penis. I felt no embarrassment and a little relief that my husband was involved and sharing with me. In fact, I thought to myself who could blame him as Oscar was built so impressively down there. However, I will admit I was surprised at how well my husband was doing oral on Oscar and Oscar’s moans in response.

My husband stopped and looked at me trying to determine my approval or disapproval. I leaned over and kissed him and it was clear in his face the relief. My husband than said, “I want to see you fuck this thing” holding Oscars cock at me. He didn’t have to ask twice. We all were too far gone to turn back. I never took my top off and just pulled off my bottoms and panties. My husband held Oscar’s penis and motioned for me to get on top of Oscar. I did so and could feel my husband moving Oscar’s penis around finding the entrance to my vagina. I reached back to help. I slowly sank down and could feel my husband’s hand still gripping Oscar so I couldn’t slide further down. It hurt slightly as the thickness at first was a bit much and perhaps we should have done some oral on too I thought. Nevertheless, I was really turned on. My husband pulled on my rear to help me and I felt Oscar’s huge penis sliding slowly in and it hurt so good. In my mind I pictured a cucumber going in me. I felt my rear literally shaking as I tried to force more of Oscar inside. I wanted it all and whether that was for pleasure or accomplishment I would raise up and try and get further down each time. We were like this for perhaps 3 or 4 minutes and I would hear my husband encouraging me and saying things like you got a little more to go. I decided that I couldn’t handle this position and lifted up and got on my back.

“Honey” I looked at my husband, why don’t you fuck me for a minute.” My husband climbed on top and it felt like a finger sliding in rather than his penis. I realized Oscar had already stretched me and I tried to squeeze down on my husband’s penis but hardly felt him. But, he was fucking me fast and then pulled out. He looked at Oscar and instructed him to take over. Oscar got into the missionary position on top of me. His penis didn’t need help as it again found my entrance like a magnet and slid in. I can’t begin to explain the pure slide of pleasure as his big organ this time seemed to go in with ease. What a difference it felt from my husband. I had never felt so possessed and the fullness of him just felt so good. Oscar began a strong fucking motion and I never have ever before or since felt so much intense stimulation. It was like masturbating except I wasn’t touching myself. Oscar was moving very deliberately and pushing hard going all the way and when his pubic area hit mine not only did I realize I had those 9 ½” thick inches inside of me but with a force. Oscar kept his powerful thrusts up for a few minutes and suddenly I felt my arm and hand without control bouncing around as I suddenly was having a powerful orgasm. I wrapped my legs higher around Oscar trying to keep as much of him inside that was physically possible and looked at him telling him how good he felt. Oscar told my husband to hold his balls and fuck me like Oscar’s penis was his. The motion changed and it turned me on immensely that my husband was doing this. I watched as Oscar’s eyes kind of rolled up and I could feel the pressure of him cumming. He gave a shout and groan that made me feel good thinking that I had pleasured him equal to how he was pleasuring me. He slid out quickly and my husband jumped on top and started fucking me. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I couldn’t even feel his little penis as that is what it felt like at that moment. He evidently came very quickly as he stopped.

We all were still for a minute or so and then Oscar got up and opened the sliding glass door window and got a joint out of a drawer. I watched Oscar walking naked and was surprised that he still looked pretty erect. I was proud of myself for having been able to handle so much manhood. We all took a few puffs and gently talked. “How do you feel” my husband asked. “I am still out of breath” I laughed, and added saying to Oscar, “That really felt great.” I expected Oscar to say something similar back. Instead, Oscar looked at my husband and said, “You didn’t get to enjoy things like her.” “I am fine my husband replied.” Oscar said, “I would like you to have the same fun, do you want to try? Have you ever been penetrated before?” Now we both realized that Oscar was offering to fuck my husband too. I looked at Oscar’s big penis hanging partially down and thought I would never want him to put that up my back entrance but my husband seemed to be contemplating the offer. (Should I continue?).

horndoggerel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last May, my husband and I visited Miami for both business and a mini-vacation. We had researched various things to do on the days we were going to have freedom. Of course we wanted to spend some time at the beach. My husband asked if I wanted to do something bold and he told me of a nude beach called Haulover there. I was reluctant as I certainly didn’t want to get arrested and I wasn’t sure what to expect. We are not a wild couple although we had done intimate things ourselves when we were much younger (pre-kids) like sex outdoors on a hike, or once in a park, etc. So, not prudes. We also would sometimes engage in fantasy sex talk to turn each other on. We are in our late 40’s, well actually he turned 51. But, with the visit to Miami we also were far from our mundane home life now with 3 kids, 2 dogs, other family nearby, etc. So my husband reminded me that this was a rare time we were on our own as normally vacations were family ones with the kids. We did a little research and learned the nude beach was a legal area and there was parking and everything like any other beach except it was clothing optional.

We went on a late Saturday morning and were first surprised to learn that the parking area was almost full and we had to park at a distance. There seemed to be all sorts with many couples of various ages, men together, women together, people that seemed to be in groups that knew one another, many Spanish speaking people, etc. The parking was confusing as you were supposed to pay online and we couldn’t figure out the app, so we thought we would take our chances as there were tons of cars. We grabbed our beach apparel and followed others headed to the beach. You walked through a tunnel under the highway and then up stairs to a small bridge into the sand. As we got closer you could see many naked people of all shapes and sizes. I was somewhat nervous but my husband was rushing to find a spot through the hot sand. We walked through a maze of people and suddenly my husband said, “Take a look at that one” An older black gentleman was standing with a very thick soft penis. I couldn’t help but stare. My husband said, “Set up next to him and I am going to pretend like I am taking a picture of just you.” I did as he asked because I thought I might show the picture to my best friend as a laugh when we returned home. The black man was setting up an umbrella and I put our towels to the left of where he was.

We got down on our towels and we stripped while seated perhaps with a little bit of self-consciousness. Well I can say on my part that was for sure. However, after maybe only 5 minutes or so, I started to feel much more comfortable because there again were some many different types of people and looks. I did notice most of the women were shaved and a few men wore rings about the base of their penises for some reason where others also were shaved. I had never seen so many nude people and certainly so many nude men ever in my life. I was amazed how different every guy was and you couldn’t help but notice if a guy or two had a much bigger penis than everyone else. Well actually you would notice too if a man was hardly there at all below, or something different on any body. My husband is an average man and so he didn’t stand out in any way.

Unfortunately, what we didn’t count on was how hot it was. We got up and jumped in the water but began to worry about the heat and sunburn. The black man’s umbrella had shade over him and slightly to our way. My husband said to him from where we were at (and we were fairly close by) would he mind if we moved our towels to borrow some of his shade. He said “no problem” and we got up and moved over. In fact he moved his recliner to give us more room.

We began a conversation with him and he introduced himself telling us his name was Oscar. Now truth be told, every once in a while when he would lean to talk to us I would glance at his big penis just thinking about what it must be like erect and what it would be like for a woman to have sex with him. In fact, once or twice I would glance at my husband and then at Oscar’s penis comparing the tremendous difference. I had always heard that black guys had bigger penises and Oscar was proving that right in my line of vision. He looked twice as thick as my husband’s erect penis and he was soft! I couldn’t help but wonder would it be even bigger hard. Oscar was very friendly and told us all about Haulover, restaurants to try in Miami, etc. He explained that he was in a reggae band and entertained and stayed at a beachside hotel. We all were very friendly. Eventually my husband and I had tired of the heat and sun deciding to leave. Oscar said he was disappointed to see us leave and invited us to watch him perform at the hotel he was at. He explained that they played at sundown at the hotel bar and gave us the address and a free pass for parking. My husband and I left and when we got to our rental car there was a ticket. Oh well we thought it was worth it.

My husband and I were of course excited about the nude beach and all that we saw. In fact, my husband did a lot of talking about Oscar’s big penis and asked me my thoughts on seeing a guy like that. I shared it was sort of a turn-on to see and he agreed. My husband sometimes in the past expressed some bisexual fantasies and I found it amusing how he was equally turned on by seeing an endowed black guy for real. We discussed whether we should go see Oscar and his band? Given that Oscar shared the hotel was on the beach and we had free parking it made sense to us to go. About 7”45 pm we got there and it was a very fancy upscale resort hotel. The sun was setting as we found the outside beachside bar. Sure enough there was Oscar at a keyboard with two other black men; one playing the steel drums and another strumming a guitar. A waiter came by with some tropical drinks and we explained we hadn’t order any. The waiter said it is compliments of the band and more would be coming. Wow, how cool we thought and raised our glasses so Oscar could see. As it grew dark, the area was lit with those tiki torches and it was a nice warm evening. We were really enjoying their music, the drinks, and the overall ambience. The band took a break and Oscar came and sat with us. We talked more and shared how impressed we were with his talent and wondered what it cost to stay at a hotel like this one. Oscar told us that the band was given a room and when they finished their set it would be 10 PM and he would give us a tour of the hotel.

At 10 on the dot, the band finished and Oscar told us to follow him. He took us though several parts of the hotel including back areas that were off limits to hotel guests. It was a lot of fun. He then took us up an elevator to a Penthouse private floor and showed us around there too. Then we got back in the elevator and he stopped mid floor and we followed him to a room. He opened the door inviting us in to look around and explained this is where he stayed with the two other band mates. My husband asked where they were and Oscar smiled and said he told them he wanted the room for a few hours alone. There was silence for a moment or two. Then Oscar turned to us and said, “I noticed you were staring a lot at me today do you enjoy extracurricular activities (his actual phrase)”

My husband intervened almost immediately. “Oscar I know what you are asking but we are not like that. “Oh, OK, he responded, I wasn’t sure and hope you are not upset I just thought we all might have some fun. I don’t mind either of you playing with it as I noticed you were looking at me a lot too.” What surprised me was that Oscar was talking directly to my husband. I thought about it and didn’t think poorly about my husband because how could you not look at Oscar’s penis being so big like that? Nevertheless, I was a bit embarrassed at having been caught. “Look you guys can do as little as you want with me, no pressure, but you are here away as you told me, and have some fun” My husband leaned toward me and whispered, “why don’t you give him a hand job.” I can’t even describe how excited I was at the suggestion. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to touch Oscar’s penis and see what it was like and especially erect. I felt safe with my husband there.

Even before really giving my husband a nod, he said, “Oscar she’OK jack you off but nothing more.” “Cool” he responded.

There were two big queen sized beds and another single, so we moved to the closest queen sized bed with me on one side, Oscar in the middle, and my husband on the other side. Oscar quickly pulled his clothes off and laid there with that thick soft penis lying across his thigh. I didn’t even hesitate to grasp and squeeze it. It felt so different than my husband like it was filled with jelly and when I squeezed it would elongate. I started playing with it by pulling on it and even held it straight up to the ceiling. However, he wasn’t really growing or getting very hard despite my effort over the next few minutes.

Oscar commented that he needed some type of lube which would make it feel better. My husband looked at me and with a hoarse voice said, “Why don’t you suck it a little.” I again didn’t’ hesitate as you could cut the room with a knife in terms of the sexual heat we were feeling. I actually struggled a little to fit him at first in my mouth as I was afraid I might bite it. But, it was so spongy that as big as it was it also could be kind of squished when I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough. It certainly filled my mouth and was warm and I could feel it jolt and move. I sucked on it and then moved back to watch it grow. It was unusual to see a penis like his for me having only been with my husband. It looked like a big fat balloon being blown up even more. It grew so big and thick.

Suddenly Oscar moved my hand away and held his penis around the base in one hand and with his other hand placing one finger at the head. He was showing us his fully erect penis which to me looked like a foot long. “It’s a beauty isn’t it” he proudly said. My husband asked how big is and Oscar replied 9 ½ long by 7” around. “Let me see yours honey” I said to my husband. My husband wasted no time pulling down his pants and underwear in one motion showing his already fully hard cock. It looked like a little boy’s next to Oscar. I don’t know why but I blurted out looking at Oscar, “you are so much bigger, so much longer.” Oscar turned to my husband and surprised us by reaching out and holding my husband’s penis. He looked at my husband perhaps to make him feel better and said, “You have nothing to worry about.” Oscar than took my husband’s hand and placed it on his penis. My husband looked at me and I smiled knowing his fantasies. I watched my husband hold Oscar’s penis sliding his hand up and down feeling the long length. Oscar turned his body slightly toward my husband and reached around my husband’s neck pulling him towards him. I said, “Honey try sucking it too, it is amazing.” I watched my husband without resistance open his mouth and start sucking Oscar’s cock. I reached over and rubbed my husband’s hair gently and enjoyed watching my husband getting over Oscar and going to town on that big penis. I felt no embarrassment and a little relief that my husband was involved and sharing with me. In fact, I thought to myself who could blame him as Oscar was built so impressively down there. However, I will admit I was surprised at how well my husband was doing oral on Oscar and Oscar’s moans in response.

My husband stopped and looked at me trying to determine my approval or disapproval. I leaned over and kissed him and it was clear in his face the relief. My husband than said, “I want to see you fuck this thing” holding Oscars cock at me. He didn’t have to ask twice. We all were too far gone to turn back. I never took my top off and just pulled off my bottoms and panties. My husband held Oscar’s penis and motioned for me to get on top of Oscar. I did so and could feel my husband moving Oscar’s penis around finding the entrance to my vagina. I reached back to help. I slowly sank down and could feel my husband’s hand still gripping Oscar so I couldn’t slide further down. It hurt slightly as the thickness at first was a bit much and perhaps we should have done some oral on too I thought. Nevertheless, I was really turned on. My husband pulled on my rear to help me and I felt Oscar’s huge penis sliding slowly in and it hurt so good. In my mind I pictured a cucumber going in me. I felt my rear literally shaking as I tried to force more of Oscar inside. I wanted it all and whether that was for pleasure or accomplishment I would raise up and try and get further down each time. We were like this for perhaps 3 or 4 minutes and I would hear my husband encouraging me and saying things like you got a little more to go. I decided that I couldn’t handle this position and lifted up and got on my back.

“Honey” I looked at my husband, why don’t you fuck me for a minute.” My husband climbed on top and it felt like a finger sliding in rather than his penis. I realized Oscar had already stretched me and I tried to squeeze down on my husband’s penis but hardly felt him. But, he was fucking me fast and then pulled out. He looked at Oscar and instructed him to take over. Oscar got into the missionary position on top of me. His penis didn’t need help as it again found my entrance like a magnet and slid in. I can’t begin to explain the pure slide of pleasure as his big organ this time seemed to go in with ease. What a difference it felt from my husband. I had never felt so possessed and the fullness of him just felt so good. Oscar began a strong fucking motion and I never have ever before or since felt so much intense stimulation. It was like masturbating except I wasn’t touching myself. Oscar was moving very deliberately and pushing hard going all the way and when his pubic area hit mine not only did I realize I had those 9 ½” thick inches inside of me but with a force. Oscar kept his powerful thrusts up for a few minutes and suddenly I felt my arm and hand without control bouncing around as I suddenly was having a powerful orgasm. I wrapped my legs higher around Oscar trying to keep as much of him inside that was physically possible and looked at him telling him how good he felt. Oscar told my husband to hold his balls and fuck me like Oscar’s penis was his. The motion changed and it turned me on immensely that my husband was doing this. I watched as Oscar’s eyes kind of rolled up and I could feel the pressure of him cumming. He gave a shout and groan that made me feel good thinking that I had pleasured him equal to how he was pleasuring me. He slid out quickly and my husband jumped on top and started fucking me. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I couldn’t even feel his little penis as that is what it felt like at that moment. He evidently came very quickly as he stopped.

We all were still for a minute or so and then Oscar got up and opened the sliding glass door window and got a joint out of a drawer. I watched Oscar walking naked and was surprised that he still looked pretty erect. I was proud of myself for having been able to handle so much manhood. We all took a few puffs and gently talked. “How do you feel” my husband asked. “I am still out of breath” I laughed, and added saying to Oscar, “That really felt great.” I expected Oscar to say something similar back. Instead, Oscar looked at my husband and said, “You didn’t get to enjoy things like her.” “I am fine my husband replied.” Oscar said, “I would like you to have the same fun, do you want to try? Have you ever been penetrated before?” Now we both realized that Oscar was offering to fuck my husband too. I looked at Oscar’s big penis hanging partially down and thought I would never want him to put that up my back entrance but my husband seemed to be contemplating the offer. (Should I continue?).

You have to tell the rest!!!!

Reactions: ukanubatrust

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You have to tell the rest!!!!
Wife her2 girlfriends went to same beach and met 3 frat guys on spring break. Those of you who know about wifey from previous stories, expect some hot fucking and you are right.
The guys invited them to their house rental near the beach and she called me out of the gym to meet her there.
15 minutes later I was in the middle of a orgy. Cut to the chase, us guys came 3+times and the girls finished each other off with 69 actions which left them very wet. After a snack and etc. We did it again

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think I do need to explain some context before continuing so it makes sense. Although my husband likely wouldn’t approve of my openness in sharing these particular details, we have had a very nice fun marriage. Yes, kids have limited our sex lives more in the present, but earlier in our marriage we would share our fantasies of many different things and be playful. After our second son, there was a brief period where I kind of lost interest in sex due to vaginal pain. So instead, a few times my husband had anal sex with me. I can’t say it felt all that pleasurable but actually, for me, it felt more relaxing. During that brief period is when my husband also talked or would have me tell him stories that matched his fantasies. Maybe his doing anal sex with me had some influence in that direction. I had my silver bullet vibrator which is a small apparatus maybe 5 thin inches that I used for clitoral stimulation. However, several times I would do oral on my husband and insert that vibrator in him as well. He liked it and so eventually once or twice he has me use a slightly larger dildo on him as well. None of that bothered me. Whatever was fun and pleasurable we were good at doing and sharing.

Now, all of a sudden years later here we were in an intimate situation that I knew matched some of my husband’s fantasies of course along with mine. But, for me to see Oscar fuck my husband like he had just done to me was something I was uncertain about. Plus, the size of Oscar was not like a small dildo. Yet, I figured my husband was thinking the same thing I was. In what way would we have an experience or have a situation like we had found ourselves involved at the moment ever happen again? My husband looked at Oscar and kind of laughed saying, “No, I don’t think so.” I said, “Honey if you want to try, do it.” I thought to myself that maybe he was embarrassed because of me. “Oscar, your cock is way too big I don’t think I could handle it” my husband responded pretty much to us both. Actually, If Oscar had wanted to have anal sex with me, I thought, I am 100% sure I would have felt the same, no way. Nevertheless, Oscar said very confidently that a big penis made anal sex easier because once it was inside it felt much better than a small cock poking you.” I laughed out loud at that statement as it made no sense. But, Oscar reiterated it. “Let me try with you” he said to my husband, “I want to please you too” he added. I was finding myself very excited and told my husband to try it and if hurt I told Oscar than stop.

All this talk had Oscar’s penis big erect once again which was shocking to me. I didn’t’ know any man could recover so fast. My husband asked Oscar to use a condom and Oscar handed it to me to put it on him. I guess he wanted me to be a part of it. In fact, Oscar then directed me to suck my husband’s penis and had him turn sideways to face me. I was disappointed that I couldn’t see what was going on behind my husband but knew that Oscar was using his penis to massage that rear area of my husband I supposed to help him relax. My husband had his eyes closed and since he had cum so recently despite my oral attention he stayed pretty soft. Once or twice my husband opened his eyes when it appeared that Oscar would push forward but there was no grimace or show of pain. I will say we were like this at least 8 minutes. Suddenly, Oscar was moving back and forward in a fucking motion. I looked at my husband and asked, “Is he in you.” “Yes” my husband replied sounded a bit out of breath. I wanted to see and moved away. However, in that side position I could only see Oscar’s body doing a fucking motion. I started playing with my clit , sat back, and watched them.

The more Oscar got into it the more turned on and assertive he became. All of a sudden he instructed my husband to shift positions and get on his knees. My husband followed Oscar’s orders and Oscar got behind him and above his back so I could see that big penis now hanging downward looming over my husband’s backside. I guess because he had already been inside, Oscar was able to push his penis back in without much effort although in this position my husband let out a shout of pain. “Hold still, don’t back away” Oscar growled. Wow, Oscar’s whole personality seemed to have shifted to a much more dominant style than how he had been with me. In fact, this position reminded me of Oscar fucking my husband as dogs do kind of a bit humiliating I thought. “That’s it, take this big cock” Oscar shouted as he was now really forcefully pumping his body and penis back and forth. I could clearly see my husband’s asshole stretched around the condom covered penis of Oscar and it was a sight to behold. It was so big and I was uncertain if my husband wanted to continue.

I said, “Are you OK honey.” Instead, Oscar responded, “Your husband likes getting fucked, don’t you? Man, you are tight Tell her, tell her you like getting fucked by my big cock.” My husband breathlessly repeated, “I like getting fucked by your big cock.” I actually felt a little ashamed of my husband although I clearly had understood what was going to occur. It was just that I never had seen him like this. I also had a little nervousness as this was a different Oscar than the guy we had spent all this time with before.

My thoughts were conflicted. I liked seeing my husband kind of getting fucked like a man does with me. In fact, I realized that I was still rubbing my clit so I was turned but a bit disgusted with my husband too in that position. So I called out like we would do in the past about sharing fantasies and stories. “You like having a real man’s cock fucking you, don’t you” I said to my husband. “Oh my God, yes” my husband responded and in a voice I could tell was turned on by my comment. Oscar instructed me to get under him and suck his little dick. Oscar purposely I thought used the word, “Little” to emphasize all that was occurring and his dominance. I moved around and saw my husband’s fully erect penis sticking out bouncing around obviously enjoying what was happening. I gave a hearty laugh and told my husband that cock of yours is always going to look small to me now that I have experienced Oscar. He is so much bigger than you that’s why he is giving you a good fucking too.” My husband still sounded breathless begged me to suck his cock because he said he was close to cumming. However, Oscar when hearing him stated, “Not yet.”

Oscar pulled out and turned my husband over onto his back, grasped my husband’s legs placing them over his back and entered my husband in a missionary position like a man normally has sex with a woman. It was unbelievable to see. This wasn’t me playing with my husband, or using a dildo, etc. This was a man with a huge penis fucking another man; my husband. Oscar now was fucking in a motion so hard that his balls were smashing against my husband’s balls with each thrust. I almost gave a giggle out loud as it looked funny seeing their balls hit and move. It was the first time it occurred to me that Oscar had a big set of hanging balls to match his tremendous penis. As a side note, I don’t understand how that doesn’t hurt for a man that banging of their balls.

My husband has his eyes closed and I could tell they were both really into the fucking now. For a few minutes it was like I was not there and they were locked in some type of mutual partnership. You could also see when Oscar would pull somewhat back to thrust again the sheer size difference of the two penises. Oscar’s was so much bigger and thicker it sort of made sense to me that he should be the one doing the fucking rather than the reverse. He simply was more of a man when it came to manhood. I reached in between them to hold and jack my husband’s penis and he was moaning in what appeared to be great pleasure. However, before much longer, Oscar suddenly pulled out cursing and being frustrated, “I can’t cum in a fucking condom.” Oscar removed the condom but I had to make sure that because my husband was so turned on he would let Oscar fuck him without protection. So I got back involved.

Here I pointed, lay across together. I instructed my husband to move. So, now Oscar’s penis and my husband’s penis were practically together facing one another as my husband’s legs draped over Oscars. I knew now this would turn my husband on. I held both penises comparing them. “Look up, honey. Look at how big this cock is next to yours. It’s twice your size. This is a real man’s cock. This cock fucked us both and you will never be able to satisfy me again as I have felt the difference. You are too small to really pleasure me the way this one did (holding Oscar’s cock over his). Look at how different they are. You can never compete with this. What woman would choose your dick over this one?" I purposely rubbed them together while saying this. Now it was true that Oscar’s penis towered over my husband’s but I wouldn’t have been saying any of this if I didn’t know it turned my husband on. Before I could get another word out my husband’s penis erupted shooting his cum upwards at his body. I smiled as that confirmed how turned on he must be to have responded in such a way. I leaned over and took Oscar’s cock into my mouth and it only took him about 30 seconds of build up for me to feel his penis pulsate and ejaculate. There really wasn’t that much cum but Oscar let out a deep gasp and then fell back appearing fully satisfied.

As before, we all laid quietly for a minute or two. But it was time to go and we got up, the three of us hugged and left. My husband and I had only a few words about all that occurred when driving back. I am sure we were both exhausted but perhaps now that everything had happened, what was there to say? However, in the dark when we were in bed my husband asked if I felt less of him for what occurred with Oscar. I said, “Do you feel less of me?” “No” he said of course not. I repeated exactly the same comment. We kissed and went to sleep. The following morning, my husband was pretty persistant about just wanting to fuck me right away but I was sore from Oscar. When we finally did have sex the next time I kept having to reassure my husband that his size was fine. It was of course, but that doesn’t take away from the special experience we both shared with Oscar. What a memory from going to a nude beach.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I liked the end in this charpter "However, in the dark when we were in bed my husband asked if I felt less of him for what occurred with Oscar. I said, “Do you feel less of me?” “No” he said of course not. I repeated exactly the same comment. We kissed and went to sleep".
And the expreciene with Oscar was amazing

Reactions: amazzzed2

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a gay man, my fantasy is being invited to have sex with a straight couple, and dominating the man with my bigger cock. Love this story.
How do you mean? You want to fuck the woman, or the (straight) man? The second one sounds a bit rapey

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm liking your stories. My favourite so far is this one I think

Hope you can try a few where the girl hates the guy at first and changes her mind, is seduced by his big dick. I find that kind of "hatred" tension really hot when it comes to the payoff.

D

deleted325038

Loved this. Headed to that seam beach in Miami with the wife in about 10 days.