Flower Delivery

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I worked for a flower shop part-time my junior and senior in college. It was owned by an elderly man named Mr. White. Mr. White was very cool for his age and got along well with the college students he employed. He often said things that didn’t seem to make sense but when I asked him what he meant, he replied that I would understand some day. I remember him telling me when I interviewed that I would be good for business. I took it as a compliment but didn’t really know what he meant by it. His delivery people wore all white uniforms; he said it helped people to remember his name. When he hired me and handed me my uniform, he said, “be damned sure you where white shorts”.
I had a few strange experiences while making deliveries, flowers really do make women emotional. It was common for women to burst into tears. I delivered in the afternoon because of my class schedule. Some of the guys with the morning routes often told stories of good looking women coming to the door in their panties and bras, getting all emotional and hugging them. Mr. White overhead the stories at times and said that he had a million of his own.
Near the end of my junior year, I had a delivery experience that made me understand much of what Mr. White really meant. It was a Monday afternoon delivery that included the usual restaurants and then a residence. I pulled up to this mansion at the end of a street and rang the doorbell. A beautiful blonde dressed in tight jeans and a T-shirt appeared at the door. I would guess she was in her early thirties and oh did she have incredible tits. She invited me into the kitchen where I was to set the flowers. There was another woman there who appeared to be sharing an afternoon glass of wine. She commented on the beauty of the flowers. The first woman laughed and said it meant that her husband had already been unfaithful. He left Sunday on a week-long business trip and she was already getting flowers. Her friend said that she couldn’t understand why he would go after anyone else. I got the feeling that this had been discussed between them before. Feeling the tension, I turned and tried to escape as quickly as possible. Too late, the friend of the woman asked if I agreed that she was beautiful. As any horny 20 year old male would do, I turned towards them and replied that she was absolutely stunning. Wow, as I listened to myself, I thought I even sounded like a player. I got two big smiles and headed out the door.
Tuesday I had classes all day and didn’t work. I looked over my delivery schedule Wednesday when I returned noticing that the mansion was on the list again. I asked Mr. White if there was a delivery there on Tuesday. He said that there wasn’t. He said a lady did call Tuesday to place an order for that residence. She asked for the same delivery man. Mr. White told her that I only worked Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The woman then asked that the delivery be made Wednesday by the same person. Mr. White chuckled and reminded me that I would be good for business.

Attachments

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I delivered to the restaurants and then aimed for the big titted blonde’s house. But why did she request me? I did flirt but these girls are a bit older than me. As I drove to the house, I found myself getting hard, some from my thoughts of the blonde and some from old shaky the delivery van. I tried to think of other things to get rid of it but I was quickly approaching the house. I arrived at the house hard as ever. I sat there for a few moments with my legs crossed but I didn’t want to sit there too long or I would look suspicious. I could only hope that my hard-on would subside as I carried the flowers to the house. I carried the arrangement low in front of my crotch. I rang the bell and was greeted by the blonde. I knew her name from the card in the flowers. I sat the flowers in the kitchen like the last time. Her friend was there again and introduced herself as Liz. That was the name on the bill. This was starting to look like a set-up. She said that I ran off so fast last time that they didn’t catch my name. I introduced myself to the two of them. Jen asked if I was from the area. I told them that I was going to school at the University but originally from Iowa. Jen questioned if I played any sports. I told them that I play water polo – I have the height and the build. I have some friends from California that got me into it. Liz blurted out, “You wear a Speedo?” I replied that Speedo’s are standard in the game. I saw Liz’s eyes go to my dick as I answered her. I could feel it hanging down my pant leg and know I was still showing a decent bulge. This was getting too friendly too fast. I tried to change the subject by asking Jen when her husband came home. Wow, did that come across the wrong way. She said that he wouldn’t be home until Saturday so she had plenty of time. All I could think of was this college boy getting educated by this fine looking experienced lady. One big problem, I had a play-off game in 45 minutes. I had to get out of there. I told the girls that I had other deliveries to make and had to keep moving. They were surprised the way I cut things short again.

I had a difficult time keeping my mind on the game, I kept thinking of all that happened. I rushed to work Friday to see if another flower order had been called in. Mr. White gave me a big smile when I arrived. He said there was another order and it was to be delivered at the end of the day if possible. He then said that the delivery van key could be brought in the next morning if I ran late returning. I made my other deliveries while putting on a good cock show for all. When I arrived at Jen’s house, I saw a note on the door. I thought that I may have gotten there too early since she did request the delivery at the end of the day. The note read, “Please deliver flowers to the rear patio”. I walked around the house to a fenced in area. The fence was about 8’ tall and solid. When I opened the gate, there was an in-ground pool in front of me. It was still covered from winter. Towards the house, there was a patio full of furniture and an in-ground hot tub. I could see my two friends in the tub. I placed the flowers on a table as the girls greeted me. It was an unbelievable view. Jen sat there with her bikini-clad breasts half out of the water jiggling in the froth. I almost soaked my shorts right there. Liz asked if I wanted some wine and if I would join them. I left them know that I wasn’t really into wine, had the company van, and was still legally under age. Then Jen asked if her boy toy could please join them in the tub. Okay, so I am not just a horny college stud with an overactive mind and a woman who likes flowers. Jen wanted more. I just wasn’t sure how I was going to get rid of Liz. I wasn’t in a rush to get anywhere but in the tub this time, I could feel something growing down my pant leg. I had been to pool parties that got crazy before so I had no problem stripping down to my underwear and sliding in. As I lowered myself into the water, I could see my (Mr. White) shorts becoming almost transparent before disappearing down into the bubbles. One hot-ass babe on each side of me with tit floating everywhere. Between the women and bubbly water, I was rock hard and straining at my boxers in no time.

Attachments

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I knew that was going to happen. When I was a sub at the post office, ummm there were requests that I be placed on certain routes when the regular was off. Too bad for all the women and men that requested it. I didn't put out. :tongue:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jen asked if I had a girlfriend at home or in school. Honestly, I had been serious about my schoolwork and tried to avoid a relationship that might drag down my grades. I thought that Liz might excuse herself at this point but it didn’t happen. I decided to be straight forward and asked Liz about her marital status. Liz had been divorced for two years. We talked about all kinds of things for approximately 20 minutes when I felt Liz put her hand on my leg. Whoa, I guess she is staying. Jen reached up and untied her bikini top exposing two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen so I reached over played with her nips. I never expected this to be with both Jen and Liz. I slid closer to Jen and sunk my tongue into her soft lips. Liz pulled my legs up to her lap. She massaged my quads working her way up to my ass. Damn, I felt like I died and went to heaven. I never dreamed this would be a three-way. As Liz kneaded my glutes, she made all kinds of soft moans. She was really vocal and mumbled about my firm thick ass. I continued to suck face with Jen and play with her big soft pillows. Liz reached around to the front of my boxer briefs finding my nuts. She then ran her hand up along the curve of my trapped cock. She became still for a moment. She told Jen that she wasn’t going to believe my size and told me to get up on the side of the tub. I slid up onto the side and worked my shorts down. Jen stared at my cock for a few seconds, then into my eyes and then back at my cock. Liz got down lower in the water, cupped my nuts in her hand and tickled them with her tongue. Jen grabbed a hold of my cock and lowered her mouth onto the big purple head. The two of them took me to the edge several times where I had to ask them to cool off for a while. Jen stretched some nearby towels out next to the tub then laid on her back. I quickly took the hint, slipped down her bottoms and headed between her legs. I flicked my tongue up and down her clit. Liz came around behind and continued to work on my balls and hole with her tongue. She kept telling me how much she loved my big juicy ass. I’m not sure what her ex was into but I was enjoying all that she was giving. Jen was really wet and pulling at me because she wanted more. I moved up and very slowly penetrated her hot juicy hole. I felt like I hit bottom about 2/3 of the way in. I took another towel, folded it up and placed it between us on her pelvis to keep from going to deep. Jen squirmed and moaned while Liz rubbed my ass and legs. Liz kept in constant conversation with Jen. How does it feel, is that too fast, does it hurt, and do you want more of him? I humped Jen a little longer until she suggested that I give Liz some attention. Liz actually wanted on top to ride me. I laid where Jen had been on the towels. Liz straddled me and with her hand guided me into her hot hole. Jen squatted with her pussy in my face. As I laid there eating out Jen, I realized that I couldn’t get both of these fine ladies to orgasm before loosing it myself. Liz dropped way down on me causing an intense explosion. I dumped a full load deep at the back end of her love canal. She bucked and convulsed to the point that I was worried. Her cries and moans almost seemed demon possessed.

Attachments

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a great ride but now I felt bad for Jen. All my dreams had been about Jen and there she sat unsatisfied. I think Liz felt it too. I pulled out of Liz and let her drain in peace. I spread Jen’s legs and went tongue diving in hopes of a quick recovery of Mr. Floppy. Jen was still really wet from our previous action and the front row seat of Liz and me. I spread my tongue wide and lapped at her clit while slipping my thumb into her. I worked myself around into a 69 with her. I could feel myself getting hard again. Liz came around and licked my nuts and ass. Good night! Pussy, blow job, and ass licking; this was sensory overload. A few minutes later, I took Jen for a ride she will never forget. Her orgasm went on and on. I thought that she was going to tear my dick loose. I gave a little spurt, became really sensitive and wanted to pull out but she had her legs wrapped tightly around me. Ughh, it hurt so good. I was spent. I told the ladies that they were more than I ever dreamed of and thanked them. Jen said that she would be ordering more flowers in the future when her husband was away. I asked if it would be better for me to bring a friend. They both shook their heads no. Liz said that I was there boy toy and they didn’t mind sharing. As I left, I reminded them that I school would be out soon and I would be headed home for summer.