Do you like to get flowers?

• Total voters

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband tried so hard to help me with my flowerbed. Bless his heart. We were just thawing out from winter, which was Feb 5 & 6 that year (it's Florida after all), and I came out to see him on his knees pulling weeds. My heart just melted. Then it sank completely when he told me that I had a bunch of onions that were growing up in there.

I told him if he touched my bulbs I would cut his fingers off. I saw him quietly replanting those he had already dug up.

He means so well, but it's best for him to stick to his tomatoes.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reads AE’s post.
Looks at tiny flowerbed with melting snow in the corner.
Sighs.
You are describing my entire childhood. My mother and I just kept shoving plants in anyway. At some point, I shoved in a tree! Early spring comes with a trade-off. Unbearable summer.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband tried so hard to help me with my flowerbed. Bless his heart. We were just thawing out from winter, which was Feb 5 & 6 that year (it's Florida after all), and I came out to see him on his knees pulling weeds. My heart just melted. Then it sank completely when he told me that I had a bunch of onions that were growing up in there.

I told him if he touched my bulbs I would cut his fingers off. I saw him quietly replanting those he had already dug up.

He means so well, but it's best for him to stick to his tomatoes.
This made me snort!