Flu = low hangers?

D_Terrence Testes

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I just got a flu, and I noticed my balls became real low hangers. I mean, there's a huge difference with my balls now. This is not the first time I notice this, have happened to me before.

Anybody get this kind of issue?

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I just got a flu, and I noticed my balls became real low hangers. I mean, there's a huge difference with my balls now. This is not the first time I notice this, have happened to me before.

Anybody get this kind of issue?

The reason why this happens is because your body gets a fever. When the body heats up, the balls drop so that your sperm isn't killed by the influx of heat in your body. Just like how they shrink up to you when it is cold so that the sperm aren't killed from the cold.

jaimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The reason your testicles are outside of the body is because the temp inside is too high for sperm production. So, when you have the flu and have a fever your scrotum gives them more room to get away from the body which is why they are hanging so much lower.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get this almost every single time I get the flu. Wow and never knew this! Thanks for the info!