Fluctuating Penis????

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has ANYBODY have the experience where your penis shifts in size? from a centimetre or maybe two?

For example during one period it will feel very big in your hands, thick and long and then there could be another period (duration of a couple of weeks maybe) where it is feels significantly less and a harder erection isn't possible.

It frustrates me so much but i read that nutrition and exercise could be the cause.

Anybody have any of these experiences?

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As everyone has said before.... temperature, arousal, nutrition, and exercise all make a difference in the thickness, quality, and overall condition of the penis on a daily basis. One thing that I know for me makes a big difference is genetic preconditioning. Basically the amount and quality of the tissues that make up your penis is genetically based, certain kinds of connective tissues that make up the penis can cause there to be greater response to the environmental conditions (as we already mentioned) thus making the penis feel bigger at different times. This can also cause a greater amount of blood to remain in the penis at different times then others. For me it takes awhile to get the blood in there, it also takes awhile for it to subside. I have had a semi erection last for many hours after use and any amount stimulation.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has ANYBODY have the experience where your penis shifts in size? from a centimetre or maybe two?

For example during one period it will feel very big in your hands, thick and long and then there could be another period (duration of a couple of weeks maybe) where it is feels significantly less and a harder erection isn't possible.

It frustrates me so much but i read that nutrition and exercise could be the cause.

Anybody have any of these experiences?

This one takes me back to about 5 years ago when I posted this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/23447-measuring-cock-size-not-as.html

I basically concluded that cock size can vary considerably day-in-day-out. I don't think it's anything to worry about, and Mr.Stout summed it up perfectly. Enjoy!

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe you were just having a "bad penis day".

Catch it on a good day and "YES!!!"

"C'mere baby, lemme show you something... close your eyes and hold stillllll....."

And it's not rape, if you yell "Surprise!"

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right there with you on the size variances. The biggest factor that seems to affect mine is simply how horny I am at the moment, whether it be due to the length of time since my last release or some other motivating factor.