grease

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

I am stressed and depressed as one can be during this global pandemic.

And, just the other day I decided to measure both my Npel and Bpel, and I was perplexed at the noticable difference in length from what I used to measure.

I have seemed to have "lost" a 1/4" to a 1/2" in both Nbpel and Bpel length.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is this normal? Or am I just losing my grasp on my sanity due to this pandemic? This is bugging the crap out of me. Lol.

Please and thank you!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Level of excitement can be a factor. I know for my penis, if I'm an engaged in sexual activity with another person my erections are significantly harder, longer, and thicker compared to how it is when I'm jerking off alone.

grease

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm. That may be a reason why.

Also, I workout every second day with a rest between days of the week. I kinda pick up the barbell from the floor, as I dont have a rack, etc... I have lower back pain as a result.

So I'm guessing that may be a reason why my erection measured less than what it used to measure up to. I hope that's not the issue, as I love lifting and will eventually get proper training equipment someday soon.

Fucking sucks measuring less than what it used to be. Lol.

So, let's see...

-Lower back pain from lifting.
-Stress and depression reaching an all time high during this pandemic.
-I quit smoking and drinking about 2 months ago after gradually weaning off throughout the previous year.

Hmmm...
-

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm. That may be a reason why.

Also, I workout every second day with a rest between days of the week. I kinda pick up the barbell from the floor, as I dont have a rack, etc... I have lower back pain as a result.

So I'm guessing that may be a reason why my erection measured less than what it used to measure up to. I hope that's not the issue, as I love lifting and will eventually get proper training equipment someday soon.

Fucking sucks measuring less than what it used to be. Lol.

So, let's see...

-Lower back pain from lifting.
-Stress and depression reaching an all time high during this pandemic.
-I quit smoking and drinking about 2 months ago after gradually weaning off throughout the previous year.

Hmmm...
-

Might want to be patient with yourself man, these are trying times for everyone

Reactions: grease

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Level of excitement can be a factor. I know for my penis, if I'm an engaged in sexual activity with another person my erections are significantly harder, longer, and thicker compared to how it is when I'm jerking off alone.
I'm the opposite. My erections are always fatter when i masturbate than when I'm with a woman. My length pretty much stays the same. I chalk it up to performance anxiety though..
There's no stressing when you only have to please yourself.

Reactions: longstroke7

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the opposite. My erections are always fatter when i masturbate than when I'm with a woman. My length pretty much stays the same. I chalk it up to performance anxiety though..
There's no stressing when you only have to please yourself.

People really don't talk about how nervous men can be when with someone for the first time, if anxiety is messing with you that can kill your hard on. It's like we are supposed to be machines when it doesn't really work that way.

For me, I get so horny during foreplay that it actually alleviates any first time jitters but I am sure everyone doesn't feel the same.

Reactions: YankeeJoe