Fluff to compete or impress

mediumBuild

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The other day, I was minding my own business in the shower after a workout, and a guy I kind of knew in school but don't really talk to walked in and took the shower across from mine.

After washing up a bit I turn around to rinse and noticed that he's facing the wall, giving himself a good working over. It didn't appear to be full on wanking, more like milking. He stops and turns around facing me with a huge semi. Then he leaves the shower, grabs his towel and comes back into my line of sight to dry off.

I know he wasn't trying to come on to me or anything like that. He just wanted me to make sure I got a good look at what he's packing for machismo sake.

Does anything like that ever happen to you guys? Or do you ever make sure other guys get a good look just to be macho?

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EVERYONE FLUFFS!

And I don't think it has anything to do with gay vs straight...

Just a male peacock thing. Your friend just made the mistake of not doing it BEFORE he left the shower... he probably was unaware you were watching the fluffing process.... and then maybe not! LOL

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Reminds me of a funny thing that happened the other day. I finished working out in the gym and decided to sit in the sauna for a while. There are a lot of people that use the sauna sans clothes and I was sitting in there chilling out when a guy opened the door, looked at me and left. I could here him say to his friends, "Don't go into the sauna, there's a naked dude in there." One of his friends said "I don't give a damn" and a few minutes later he entered the sauna. He saw me naked and began to take off his shorts. I noticed that he was stretching his cock out before he took off his shorts. I found that amusing. A few minutes later his loud mouth buddy stuck his head and when he saw his pal sitting there nude he said "What are you doing?" His buddy said "I'm sweating my ass off, what does it look like?" So Mr. Loudmouth came in and sat down with his shorts on initially looking uncomfortable. After sitting there a few minutes he disrobed and was semi erect. Neither myself or his buddy were close to hard. It was too damn hot. I think that Mr. Loudmouth didn't want to go in a room with visible cocks cause he was afraid he'd pop a boner. But I found it funny that his buddy fluffed a bit and he waited till his cock was semi before he took off his shorts. They continued talking about the new pirates of the caribbean movie and I minded my own business. Just thought it was an interesting human behavior.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men can be so funny some times. I agree it is neither a gay nor straight thing. A guy will naturally want to strut his stuff in front of others. I know I have.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Men can be so funny some times. I agree it is neither a gay nor straight thing. A guy will naturally want to strut his stuff in front of others. I know I have.

I fluff a little when I am in the shower. It's just nice to look a bit bigger than you normally are. However, I should add that I shower after I have been swimming in a pool sooooooooo, it's cold and my boy needs to get a little heat back in him. I am fluffing to reach normal size.:tongue:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fluff a little when I am in the shower. It's just nice to look a bit bigger than you normally are. However, I should add that I shower after I have been swimming in a pool sooooooooo, it's cold and my boy needs to get a little heat back in him. I am fluffing to reach normal size.:tongue:

I have a nice hot shower waiting for you. :wink:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think people fluff so they themselves feel ok with it.
i do not think they are trying to be macho.
just male.

however in public...i say it is "trying" to be macho.
i would give myself "the 2 shake" and that is it.
wake it up...but don't let it get hungry.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fluff while in the shower at home and at the gym. Actually it is more like just stoking it a couple of times. Being uncut it seems that when my foreskin is covering my head and the head is dry my penis shortens a little. (Those who are uncut will know what I am talking about). A stroke or two takes it back to normal flaccid length. More than a couple of strokes is fluffing. We fluff because we are afraid we won't measure up to the others in the shower. Simple as that. The truth of the matter is, with those who I have spent time with naked, then they know what I look like before the fluff, because no matter how much we fluff it will always go back to it's normal size.

mediumBuild

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
All very true gents. I do it when I feel a bit shrivelled. But this guy might have over did it a bit. He had a serious gap between his cock and his sack. It was a proper semi.

How much is too much? Is there a line between a respectable amount "fluff" and in-your-face male posturing?

fearghus9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also "fluff" or stretch it a little before being naked in the locker room. As I ususally get a little tense I got do that so I don't look small.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I have posted this before- but had a funny experience awhile back at the gym- there is usually a small 'before work' crowd- and at times there is a wait for the showers (6). Most of the men were standing with towels around them waiting,myself included, but one guy had his towel on his shoulder- and appeared to me, to be doing the 'look what I have' peacock...

A bit tickled at this, I went to pee and 'fluffed' a bit, pulling my skin back and swinging my balls a bit, I came back and 'mr peacock' nodded at me- then tried hard NOT to stare....but it was pretty obvious- it was very hard not to see the look when mr peacock got 'dethroned'.... I noticed when he left the showers he kept his towel wrapped :)