"Fluffing"

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Well----here goes.

Not all sure WHERE this topic should be!
(doesn't seem to fit the other categories, really--)

How many guys around here would admit to "fluffing"
...you know--that gentle little (all quite innocent!) tugging and wiggling of our (flaccid) size now and then.

I don't think it's such a terrible habit (really) but just yesterday, I was amazed that I seem to virtually do it (instinctively?) whenever I have occasion.

It's not that I need to perform this "manuever" either-- (i.e. seeking a longer flaccid hang)....I just invariably start "fluffing" just before urinating and especially (at home) as I'm stepping into the shower after disrobing. I was amazed to realize that I'm even doing this little "ritual" (it seems to have become) and for no apparent reason, either! I have to wonder WHEN I ever started doing this to begin with? ???

I know upon some occasions (say after sitting a long period) and I head into a restroom, there IS a need then to sort of "shake and straighten it" to enable the urine flow to commence and proceed straightforwardly.
But "fluffing" EVERY SINGLE TIME NOW ?....or, so it seems! I was really shocked at myself for having this habit at all! Sadly...I don't think I can stop, either! :D

(I'm reminded how, once around say age one or two--THAT'S when it seems we guys discover ourselves "down there" and the pleasure just never seems to stop from that point, I guess!) ;)

Anyone else amongst our rank and file here daring enough (or otherwise even willing to "fess up")
to doing this, too?

Come on! Help me feel better about this! ;D

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't consciously "fluff" in order to get the blood flowing down there, but whenever i disrobe (unless I'm working) i put a few tugs on it just to touch it. I like to touch it and look at it, so I'll bend over to get a good angle at it and just take a peek, admiring it myself i guess. I'm a shower, not a grower so my flaccid size is pretty impressive. I think if I fluffed for class, people would pass out.

tomarctus: I do it all the time and have for years. I like to feel my dick. I even fluff to give that extra edge to my basket when I'm out in public, even though I'm already a shower.

junior15074: I generally don't fluff, as my dick hangs down between my legs already without me having to do that. Although, I can't seem to keep my hands away from playing with my dick.

I did fluff my dick once. I was mountain rafting and a bunch of us guys decided to take a shower after the rafting trip. The river we were rafting was still very cold and unknown to us we were all the victim of the "Sienfeld" effect. Our dicks had shrunk because of the cold mountain river water. We are looked at each other in shock because we were all showing 2 inch dicks that were sticking straight out. My dick had never done that before. Fortunately they had individual shower stalls and once the hot water hit my dick and me pulling on it to come back out it went back to normal size.

johnny8x8: I think we all probably do this to some extent. I wouldn't say that I do it constantly, but whenever I get undressed totally, I would do it then. Used to happen more back when I wore "tighty-whities" as a teenager but when I switched to boxers, I'm not nearly as cramped as I used to be.

AUncut10in: Yeah I do it too. I find myself every morning at the gym, when I take off my clothes, I give my dick a couple tugs. It's kinda like uncoiling it or something. Just feels better to set it free before stuffing it in my sweat pants. I do it every tme I undress or take a piss even if no one is around.

ORCABOMBER: I don't think I do actually, well, maybe if I want to gain an errection, but not really to keep a larger flaccid size.

shortchanged: For the "lower octane dicks" around here, and especially in the colder months in the northwast,......fluffing can be a regular thing.

I find it very uncomfortable when i leave a warm building and reach the car......sit down......only to find my dick has shrunk to nothing more than a mushroom head! :-[

Sometimes i can pull it out thru the pants, and it relieves the discomfort.... :-/

....other times i look around to make sure i'm alone......unzip my fly and lower my briefs.........and free the head and shaft from the prison of being wrapped in my abdomen! :p

Oh these heat seeking missiles! ;D