Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meg,
I have a thing for amateur singers. Hard to explain, but there ya go. Here is one of my favorites on YouTube these days. This woman is a credit card fraud investigator for Yahoo.com.

I love that she just has a desk lamp, a computer and some karioke tunes to sing to. What do you think? Am I just wierd, or is she captivating as I think she is?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Meg,
I have a thing for amateur singers. Hard to explain, but there ya go. Here is one of my favorites on YouTube these days. This woman is a credit card fraud investigator for Yahoo.com.

I love that she just has a desk lamp, a computer and some karioke tunes to sing to. What do you think? Am I just wierd, or is she captivating as I think she is?

She's got quite a voice on her! Definitely some sex appeal too... those lips and those eyes! And I'm straight! lol She sounds a little like Billie Holliday... I like that.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My best friend is a beat boxer and dance instructor here in Austin. Beat boxing is all about creating the sounds and breathing appropriately.

lol no offense...;x I don't mean to shoot it down. It's entertaining....It's not all that impressive. He's just combining two talents. If he were able to make the flute sounds sans flute and still able to hold the beat, that would be more impressive. If you listen to many flutists, as they grow tired with play, you can almost hear them whistling or humming the tune through their breaths. It's no major feat to add beat boxing. Basic beat boxing is also no major feat, but many people view it as such because they don't try it often. Real talent in beat boxing comes with years of practice, stretching your lungs, mouth, tounge, nasal cavities, and throat muscles to irregular lengths to create more complex sounds, none of which he displays. Though he is an accomplished flute player.

I can juggle and hula hoop at the same time. Woopty doo.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"lol no offense" I'm just gonna poop all over your accomplishments!

Can your friend, or anyone else you know, upload a video of them beatboxing while playing the flute, and doing a better job of it? Put up a link if you've got the goods.

I suspect this type of multitasking is a little more difficult than you're giving credit for.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"lol no offense" I'm just gonna poop all over your accomplishments!

Can your friend, or anyone else you know, upload a video of them beatboxing while playing the flute, and doing a better job of it? Put up a link if you've got the goods.

I suspect this type of multitasking is a little more difficult than you're giving credit for.

I expect that kind of reaction, and of course you know the answer is no. Then again, I don't know any flutists.

I can play skin flute and hum at the same time, if that's an consolation. :tongue: Unfortunately, I don't have a video of that either.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I guess Rahzel needs a mention too. :) The Godfather of Noise.

I was gonna punish you if you didn't mention Rahzel :)

I think you're dead right, simple beatboxing really isn't difficult after a few minutes, it's mainly just rhythm. It's 'pro' beatboxing (or, 'vocal percussion') which is real skill, which does take time to master.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was gonna punish you if you didn't mention Rahzel :)

I think you're dead right, simple beatboxing really isn't difficult after a few minutes, it's mainly just rhythm. It's 'pro' beatboxing (or, 'vocal percussion') which is real skill, which does take time to master.

Do I dare drag breakdancing into this too? lol The two usually go hand in hand. My weekend boytoy Terrence is in the yellow.

:tongue: