Fly to Vancouver

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by mattbuddy, Aug 25, 2009.

1. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am planning a trip to Vancouver soon and I was wondering what airlines from Denver actually fly to Vancouver for pretty cheap. I was wanting to do Frontier, but they don't fly there anymore I guess which is weird since I just flew there last summer with them. I looked on Expedia and there were a couple, but i thought I would ask for personal suggestions on here.

Does anyone have any personal favorites. I am good with most airlines except Northwest. United is a shitty airline, I think, but if that is the only one, then I will go for it.

Any suggestions would be great ! :wink:

2. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Good news! Northwest got absorbed into Delta :tongue: So you could fly Delta. Or you could fly Air Canada, which is a good airline, but I think Canadian airlines tend to be way more expensive than American ones.

Air Canada is the posh airline up here and Westjet is el cheapo so I don't have much to compare to!

3. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sweet, I forgot all about Air Canada for some reason! I will have to take a look at that. Thanks for responding! I was beginning to think there were no Canadians on this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted