FMF Have you experienced a threeway?

Max Downs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hi gents,

can you tell us all your FMF or FFM experiences?

I just had another threeway with a playmate of mine and another woman.

everyone had a great time and we were exhausted yesterday (day after).

one of my favourite recollections is the scissor action the women had on a double ender my playmate brought along.
Both have great titts and ass and know how to suck a cock! My poor dick was a bit sore (in a good way lol) yesterday and look forward to see both again soon!

anyhow tell us your threeway story!

Max

I wish but no. What is the difference between FMF and FFM?

My dick is not big enough to fuck two women at a time and I don’t have enough coordination....

But I do several times a week fuck a set of sisters and also a set of triplets. But I fuck them sequentially.
Why would you need a big dick for a threesome? Weird idea

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I don't have 2 dicks, that would make things very difficult indeed, what if you needed a piss and pissed out of the wrong one, very messy, or you got a boner in one but not the other?

But seriously yeah I have fucked 2 girls together plenty of times, it's great and if anyone else gets the chance don't turn it down.

You need real co ordination and an understanding between all 3 of you but having 2 girls sucking on you or one sitting on your cock the other sitting on your face is amazing.

If the girls are into each other and are willing to do a lesbian show whilst you recover then all good.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately no. I definitely would love to though. I want to have two women go down on me, i want one to suck the head of my cock while the other sucks my balls really hard
Ah mate, if you get the chance do it, its a great feeling. Especially in 69. GIF 69A.gif

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had three different FMF encounters and I'm not someone that has had a lot of partners. All of them were girlfriends who were ok with bringing another woman to join in (and were excited by it). All very different situations, but mostly revolved around me being huge (and the other women knew) and my 'girlfriends' were into the girls. I consider myself very lucky and had a great time in all the encounters, even though they can create some crazy feelings. Very intense and very exciting... and just fun to experience all of it.

Ah, it is a pity, but I will never make that fantasy become real! My wife is not into women, so she will never do it for her own sake (and then, what is the point?)

Reactions: lapdog2001

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a few occasions where I have had the amazing opportunity to enjoy two women during some sexual escapades.
Two women on your cock is quite amazing especially if they are in sinc.
The one in your cock and other on your face and they are enjoying each other is great as well.
Having two ladies that one is encouraging the other girl to take you and helping as she plays with you and the other female is also hot.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish but no. What is the difference between FMF and FFM?

In the vernacular, FMF implies that the two ladies focus their attention on the one man, whereas FFM implies that at least one of the ladies (the middle F) is bisexual and plays with both the man and the other lady while the other lady (the first F) may be gay and play only with the other lady or also bisexual and play with both the other lady and the man.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi gents,

can you tell us all your FMF or FFM experiences?

I just had another threeway with a playmate of mine and another woman.

everyone had a great time and we were exhausted yesterday (day after).

one of my favourite recollections is the scissor action the women had on a double ender my playmate brought along.
Both have great titts and ass and know how to suck a cock! My poor dick was a bit sore (in a good way lol) yesterday and look forward to see both again soon!

anyhow tell us your threeway story!

Max
Good for you! I have been through a lot just to connect with a woman, I can’t imagine how to convince 2.

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I almost had a MFF with my first girlfriend and her identical twin sister. My gf tried to persuade her twin to join her in having sex with me. Important to know was that being an identical twin did not mean they looked exactly the same: my gf was a redhead petite girl 5,08 ft /1,55m. And a straight girl. Her twin had dyed her hair black, had a fit body and was bisexual but with a strong preference to girls.. And although she tried to participate, i noticed she did not feel happy about it. So i said to her if she did not felt happy, she should not do it. And while my gf and i had sex, she went solo.

That was in 1995. My gf passed away 2 years later. Cancer.

Some 4 years ago her twin was at my home and we had sex.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did try to have a FMF threesome once but sadly didn't happen! It was after a work night out, everyone came back to my flat and two girls crashed over... both of who I'd fucked.
One I had been fucking every now and again for a while, she had talked about having a threesome with me and another girl so we saw an opportunity in the morning when we woke up with three of us in bed. i was in the middle, she started playing with my cock while the other girl was still sleeping, we swapped places and she cuddled the other girl and started rubbing her ass, she started to moan as if she was liking it, the hands wandered and went to her breasts, she was moaning and loving it. I in a state of shock, couldn't believe this was actually going to happen, I was rock hard!
And then she turned over and got a big surprise, she thought it was me touching her and didn't realise it was the other girl! And that was it, game over.