fmf/mfm/fwb Requests

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by blaquehorse, May 7, 2011.

1. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    How come most fmf/mfm/fwb requests on here come from folks in the US? Surely they can't be more open-minded.
    Recent studies show that europeans are more open to these things. Could this be as a result of a shift in our sexual consciousness? Or, are we less likely to pursue our fantasies?
    Just wondering.

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Because we already have that kind of relationships so we don't have to look for it :tongue:

Naah, mainly (I think) because most members here are located in the US. And maybe because most Europeans look for such things on sites more focused on Europe.

3. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Oh i see. You are probably right Pieter. Like you stated, I thought one of the reasons could be because most of the europeans are probably on other sites. Thanks for your take though.

4. D_Percival Pohquer

D_Percival Pohquer New Member

so pietjoke, what sites are more european based?

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Hahahaha, no idea, not really looking for it because like I said most Europeans already have that kind of relations :biggrin1: So why look further :wink: (I'm not generalizing :tongue:)

Draft saved Draft deleted