Focus on size

Kraut63

Just Browsing
Media
OK, men like their big dicks. Most women (yes) really couldn't care less. I laugh when I read what men have to say because they take themselves so seriously ("Every jackass who is alleged to have an 8" penis, and doesn't, puts pressure on me to up my size to account for the artificial inflation...and I'm tired of it."). That's hysterical! This guy, and many others, spend a lot of time thinking inside their pants. What they really should do is focus on technique, regardless of their size, and make an effort to overcome being "minutemen". Nothing gives men a "bad rap" than men who can't perform in the sack.

wvalady1968: And what makes you NEED to believe that anyone here "can't perform in the sack" or doesn't "focus on technique"?

This isn't the greatest first post I've ever read.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point, wvlady. If anyone reads the threads here, they'll quickly find out how much attention is paid to techniques for men of all sizes. Yes, there is a lot of talk about size, that's what this site is here for!! However, to respond to the post, what's worse even than a minuteman is one who doesn't seem to care that his partner isn't satisfied. Kraut, glad to hear you're aware enough of your partner not to do that.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
You can't stereotype and say that all hung guys are obsessed with their size but don't know how to use it. Some of us aren't like that, and in my experience very big guys are usually quite modest about their endownment, its guys who are 8-9" who show off about it more.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Kraut,

I think you would need to know me, before determining that I'm a "minute-man." As others here can attest to, we do have threads regarding technique, Kama Sutra, and extended sex.

In fact--and you probably won't believe me but it doesn't matter--I'm legitimately multi-orgasmic, and I'm more proud of this than my size. I've posted on this before. This isn't a technique I practice, it's genetic. So I'm not saying I'm noble or anything. But I can ejaculate and then within seconds have another orgasm and ejaculate again. I can pretty much go forever.

Given this information, which I've discussed before, your comment is pretty funny and couldn't be more wrong. Perhaps that's why you should spend more time on this site before jumping to conclusions. Had you done this, you would have known I was multi-orgasmic.

vega

1st Like
Media
Even if I were not well hung I would still focus on pleasing my girlfriend. But I do feel that being large helps me to do this better than if I were not.

Because of my own odd thought process I actually derive pleasure from giving my lover pleasure. Still to this day if I am extremely aroused and I use my hands or tongue to make her cum I settle down and feel somewhat satisfied. Not totally but enough to calm down. She appreciates this fact when she doesn't want to do anything to me.

Guys that are not odd like me should make a conscious decision to focus on the other.

Just as a note this goes both ways. I have met many selfish women that just use men and believe that it is the mans responsibility to please them regardless of his own pleasure.

It is a balance that must be found for both partner to be truly satisfied. Here is a suggestion stop caring so much about the guys on here, many of which are lying. Focus on yourself and your own accomplishments.

Media
This site is for big guys to come together and talk about being big, of course anyone is welcomed, but you shouldn't tell these guys what to talk or not talk about. There are sites for smaller dudes, measurection is one of them...I post there too. I'm not hung or small, big guys dont make me feel small, and small guys dont make me feel big. Just let them do what they want, don't feel you need to stand up for anyone who might feel down because of someone else.

Flux: I'm not a minuteman, as will be exhibited on Thursday. I can video the encounter if you would like :D