foley catheter

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
has anyone had a foley catheter inserted? When I looked down and saw the size of the tube I was sure something that thick was not jammed up my dick. recently had surgery where they inserted the catheter after I was out. it didn't hurt until they yanked it out. I bled for two days and it stung like a bitch everytime I pissed for 5. my dick turtled up like never before. I hope they didn't cause any long term damage. anyone else experience this?

csmith

1st Like
Media
I was in a car accident a year and a half ago and had massive bleeding on the brain which caused a seizure and for me to not remember the accident at all. To top it all off, when i woke up from the coma they had me in for 30 hours so my brain wouldnt swell, i was told that when they inserted a catheter in me that "It made it's own path." Those are the scariest words a guy could ever hear. Last i checked there was only one. I think they put it in my while i was still seizing. Anyway, i had to have it in for 10 days so i had it a week after being out of the hospital. made it really interesting to jack off haha. It didnt hurt when i had it taken out, but i did bleed a tiny bit, no stinging tho.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a car accident a year and a half ago and had massive bleeding on the brain which caused a seizure and for me to not remember the accident at all. To top it all off, when i woke up from the coma they had me in for 30 hours so my brain wouldnt swell, i was told that when they inserted a catheter in me that "It made it's own path." Those are the scariest words a guy could ever hear. Last i checked there was only one. I think they put it in my while i was still seizing. Anyway, i had to have it in for 10 days so i had it a week after being out of the hospital. made it really interesting to jack off haha. It didnt hurt when i had it taken out, but i did bleed a tiny bit, no stinging tho.

Made it's own path? I only know of one: urinary meatus, down the urethra, and into the bladder...Doubt they did this during the seizure...a foley would prob be one of the last things on a doc's mind during a seizure, especially if due to bleeding on the brain...I'd be more concerned about the intracranial pressure

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I have had surgery on my neck twice. Succinol Coline that they use to paralyze your muscles does a job on me. Takes two to three days to get bladder control back for me. The first time I had surgery they used a foley. Yes I had the same problems you did when they pulled it out. Your urethra gets dry while one of those things is in. However, the next time they put in a regular catheter and pulled it out as soon as they got my bladder empty. It took nearly ten years for me to recover from that. Wet the bed, couldn't hold back a full bladder lots of problems. I have no idea the difference, its finally getting better. I only know that every time they put one in I was desperate to get the pee out. But, the bleeding was bad either way and it was necessary. So what can you do? Probably the problems you have had will get better on their own. The urologist I saw said I would hate him worse than the problem if he put a scope up there to see what was going on. He also said he probably couldn't fix it anyway. Handled with a medication for a while but, it got better on it's own.

By the way I understand that a catheter is more comfortable if they use the largest one they can get in so sounds like they did it right for you.

Good luck.

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also had a foley put up when I was one night at the hospital in NYC. After that I realized that when I cum my shots are much less strong than before. Can a foley influence your cumming strength?

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I also had a foley put up when I was one night at the hospital in NYC. After that I realized that when I cum my shots are much less strong than before. Can a foley influence your cumming strength?

It goes through your prostate where both bladder and ejaculation muscles are, why not? I am sure it affected mine along with the bladder muscles. Sometimes the bladder seal muscle can be affected so that semen goes backwards into the bladder as well. That happened to me for a while. Now I just dribble. But, I am just happy things work now.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had surgery on my neck twice. Succinol Coline that they use to paralyze your muscles does a job on me. Takes two to three days to get bladder control back for me. The first time I had surgery they used a foley. Yes I had the same problems you did when they pulled it out. Your urethra gets dry while one of those things is in. However, the next time they put in a regular catheter and pulled it out as soon as they got my bladder empty. It took nearly ten years for me to recover from that. Wet the bed, couldn't hold back a full bladder lots of problems. I have no idea the difference, its finally getting better. I only know that every time they put one in I was desperate to get the pee out. But, the bleeding was bad either way and it was necessary. So what can you do? Probably the problems you have had will get better on their own. The urologist I saw said I would hate him worse than the problem if he put a scope up there to see what was going on. He also said he probably couldn't fix it anyway. Handled with a medication for a while but, it got better on it's own.

By the way I understand that a catheter is more comfortable if they use the largest one they can get in so sounds like they did it right for you.

Good luck.

Yeah, Succinylcholine will do a job on ya. That's one of the drugs medics use for RSI (rapid sequence intubation; basically take over total control of your airway). I would expect some damage on insertion and pulling out. It does go through the prostate, then into the bladder. I'd imagine it also doesn't help with something being shoved into where the PC muscle and sphincter of the bladder are when it comes to control and ejaculation once that thing is out of there, at least not for a lil bit.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if it was a "foley" but the last time I had to have a catheter removed, after deflating the rubber bulb and pulling it out , I must have pissed a gallon. All over my legs, the table, my shorts (which had been dropped down to my ankles,) my socks and the floor.)

Embarrassing, to say the least.

BTW, this was done in my doctor's office...not by me!

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Dirty, You had a foley. The bulb on the end to keep it in is the difference. It is sometimes called a retention catheter. They usually use them if they expect them to be in more than a couple of times to urinate.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time I started having trouble peeing and went to the ER. The cathed me and that hurt like a bitch. I have done it to other guys as a medic, but usually they were out of it and didn't feel anything. This was the most pain I can remember. I had it for 10 days and after the first day it was no big thing. Actually got hard a couple times with it in me. My wife, now ex, got a kick out of seeing that tube hanging out of my dick. When it was time for it to come out, I just released the balloon and it slid right out. No pain. Actually it kind of felt good coming out. The doc later asked if it had hurt and I said no, but he said that occasionally there is some pain. It is a shame it hurt so much going it, that could be kind of interesting, but not going all the way into the bladder.

Turned out that a weeks worth of Flomax took care of the prostrate problem and all was well. I have long since lost the ability to shoot a load any distance so I couldn't see any after effects.