Follcile free in the shower;any reactions?

prepstudinsc: Why would people make comments? When I've seen people who have shaved their whole bodies, I ususually just assume that they are swimmers or competitive cyclists who shave themselves. I wouldn't make any comments about it. I don't like people making comments about me in the showers or the locker room and I would guess that most others don't like comments made, either. Now, I'm not saying that a comment once in a while is bad, especially when it's like "made, you must split chicks wide open with that thing" or something to that effect, but truthfully, when you hear that kind of stuff all the time, it gets old. I just think that if you were in the locker room, shaved smooth, and somebody made a comment like "hey, Slick" that the smooth person would get tired of hearing that, too.

dable_wi: Interestingly enough, I have heard a few comments whle shaving my chest and abs at the gym.

One guy asked me if I was addicted to hair removal. Huh?

Another guy told me that my shaving my chest was the "queerest" thing he had ever seen at that health club. I told him he must be new and to stick around or go into the steam room if he wants to see some really "queer" things. What a dope!

Most people, however, don't give it a second glance.

I prefer shaving at the club because that way, the hair and lube doesn't get all over my shower and bathroom.

markw: I occasionally shave completely, and all other times trim my body hair very short.

Never had any negative comments at the gym/showers, but lots of appreciative stares and sometimes comments - some of which have lead to getting off with the other guy :)

ruscular: I dont talk to anyone when I am naked with other men. That being said I trim my pubic hair low for comfort, and shave my chest hair for comfort as well. I have done bodybuilding contest and a shaved chest shows off your physique better when you wear a shirt over it.

I think they call you a queer because your dick is bigger than theirs. Its called wishfull thinking , either they want to get it or think in their mind that your not competition for the ladies.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really not that much of an athlete, but I like to remain pretty much shaved, in particular in the summertime. As for with relationships, well I guess that's pretty much up to my girlfriend, but I have dated some girls who shave their pussies, and have let me shave them, and vice versa. It helps a lot to reveal the extra inches.

Of course, I don't use just a regular bic and barbasol. PENTHOUSE magazine  has an ad about a gentle shaver called folica. I'm planning on getting it.

1811: I have always been naturally un-hairy. my buddies like to bust my stones about it, but its cool. I have a baby face and very little body hair. in the nude, I think it tends to draw ones eyes elsewhere on my body

jenny: My partner is kept quite trim around his pubic area which i prefer than having it too hairy. I once shaved him completely which i liked but he was not to keen about it. He likes to have a bit of hair there even though he likes me clean shaven.

HungJordan: I have only shaved completely a few times. The reason why I don't do it on a regular basis is that it itches growing back. Other than that it makes my soft cock and balls look really big, not having any hair around.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since noticing some of the 'younger' dudes at the gym being shaved and trimmed, I've shaved my balls and up my dick shaft from its base an inch or so. Since my pubes grow long, I keep them trimmed to a decent height. Besides my face this is the extent of my shaving.

I have a friend who shaves each side of his 'treasure trail' down his abs, making a very distinctive line of hair, but I let mine grow where nature wants! -- gotta cooperate sometimes, somewhere!

Luke

smoothchris: I've been smooth for about 10 years. At first I got some strange looks in the shower room but now it's old hat. I usually shave myself there. I have noticed that some of the younger guys are copying me by shaving in the shower.
1187229_31040.gif

hungone: I shave my balls and pubes - and have never had anyone say anything about it at the gym. Yet then again - many of the other gays guys who belong to my gym also shave their balls and pubes.