Follow my weight training progress

nyc_guy: I'm not sure if this discussion fits in this site since I don't have a large dick, but I'm working on my body and looking for comments and critiques on my weight training progress.

I started a website to help motivate myself to work out. Every week I post new pictures of myself to show my progress. All poses are "au naturel" so if you're easily offended or sensitive then don't look. Otherwise, please feel free to join and criticize. The first two weeks of pictures are up. I will add a new frontal and rear shot every weekend until I'm satisfied with my body.

I have two sites with identical content, one on MSN
and one on Yahoo. You can choose whichever site is
easier for you to access:

http://groups.msn.com/Weighttrainingprogresssite/homepage.msnw

or

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weighttrainingprogress/

woody: 31 views, no replies!? it's great you're using pictures to motivate you, it helps out a lot.

umm, is the second picture smaller? (the actual picture) I was trying to compare them side by side

one week isn't much to go by, but you do look more cut (and hairy ;D in the second week) you have a great body, you trying to gain a lot of mass, or just be bigger and cut, I'm not sure, share your routine

btw i hate you, you with your all over tan, or is it your race? do you tan naked? lol just asking.

nyc_guy: I don't know about the sizes of the pictures, but I take them myself so they're not as consistent as I'd like (taking a self-photo while posing is not as easy as it seems).

The second week isn't actually "week 2", it was taken about a month after week 1 since I was sick for a while and couldn't get to the gym. I lost a lot of weight so that could be the reason I look more cut and have more pubic hair.

My skin color is partially due to my heritage and partially due to my sun worshipping. If it's warm enough to wear shorts I'm outdoors.

Thanks for the compliments.

nyc_guy: Nothing really special to report except that Week 3 pictures will be up by the end of the long weekend (Monday probably). I was also messing around with the color schemes on the photos and came up with a cool inverted version of my frontal pic for week 2. I posted it in the messages section on the MSN site and on the front page of the Yahoo site. I like how it highlights my nipples and my penis...the most important parts!

nyc_guy: Ok, I was bored so I created another website for nude poses (of myself, of course). I'd be thrilled if people checked it out and gave me suggestions as to which pose is the best/worst, and if they all suck, what kind of pose would be better. If you come up with some good ones I'll try to take a picture of it and post it too. There will be more pics as I get the chance to take them. In the meantime, check out the ones already up at:

http://groups.msn.com/myhotsnapshots/homepage.msnw

nyc_guy: Coincidentally enough, I just posted the pictures for Week 4. Please check them out at my website, listed in the original post.

woody: hey come one, keeps the pics coming, where is this guy?

jayjay: you look great man, do you follow a diet routine to gain weight or take supplements. I am trying gain muscle mass, any tips you can share.

nyc_guy: Thanks for the comments. Unfortunately MSN deleted my site by accident. I received an email from them after the fact where they said sites with 120 days of inactivity would be deleted. I responded that that was kind of interesting considering my site hasn't even existed for 120 days. I'll try and get a new one up this weekend. Thankfully I saved my pictures to hard drive.

nyc_guy: Well, I decided just to add to my myhotsnapshots website and then eventually convert it into a private community so MSN won't keep deleting my pics. So please check out http://groups.msn.com/myhotsnapshots/homepage tell all your friends and join as a member so you can check me out whenever you want. I can also be reached at nyc_guy2003@hotmail.com.

P.S. I am straight but I more than welcome comments from guys. I get a disproportionate amount of compliments (and some insults!) from men so I'd love to hear from women too!

ruscular: I didn't see you post your training program. I am a personal trainer at the gym, so what did you want to know about training?