Follow up: Does age make a difference ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by uncutblond34, Dec 17, 2008.

1. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    HI all,
    I don't know if anyone cares or not, but I thought I'd post a follow up to my "dating a younger man" dilemma. THANK YOU ALL for the advice ! We're having a WONDERFUL time ! I haven't had this much time in... well, a looonnnnggggg time. Last week, we went camping.. just an overnight thing. If we don't see each other everyday, we do talk and spend hours on instant messenger.. ( He lives about 40 miles away ). He's the nicest, sweetest guy.... and it doesn't hurt that he's got a body that won't quit and is VERY nicely hung.... hehehehehe. he does have some health issues,diabetes and a heart arrythmia, but nothing we can't handle. This one's a keeper , heart throbs and all !!! .... Hope to hear from y'all soon ! I'll post from time to time and let ya know how things are going. Happy Holidays to everyone !

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm glad things are working out for you two. :smile: What a lovely Christmas present.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

Sounds great! Hope you didn't get soaked while camping (by rain, that is).

4. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Yes, NJQT, it is a wonderful Christmas present.. we're going to go shopping tomorrow for last minute stuff. Crescendo.... we did camp in the rain, but it was okay. It wasn't heavy, and it was cool enough that we had to get naked and snuggle....:sasmokin: Merry Christmas toooo meeee.... merry Christmas toooooo meeeeeeeeee.... ROFL !

5. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    hey man, age should never be a problem! but like interracial, homosexual, and other "non-traditional" couples, it still is to some people. hell, im 23 and my boyfriend is a little over a quarter of a century older than me. sure we get stares, but we really don't care. we care about and love one another and feel something special; so if people don't like it, they can kiss my hairy little bottom and big penis! :)

6. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

CONGRATS!!!

It just goes to show that sometimes there is a lot to be sad for the old phrase, "don't worry, just be happy now".

Draft saved Draft deleted