Follow up on erection problem, almost better

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I posted a while ago about all of a sudden not being able to get it up. Im a 20 yo healthy male. I saw the doctor and got tested, blood, hormones, etc are all good. No STDs. have a lil high bp. I got meds for it, but they seemed to make it impossible to get hard while on them so i stopped. I dont drink or smoke cigs. I used to smoke weed daily but cut that back to like once a week. (hey im tryin my best here). Still hittin the gym consistently, tryin to incorporate more cardio into workout but failing.

Well, somethings still not right. I used to pop boners all the time randomly or just about thinking erotic things. It takes a lot more effort to get hard and i need physical stimulation, i dont just get hard. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem? Why is this happening all of a sudden?

I am having anxiety about sex now, I am worried that I won't be able to get hard even though Ive been fine for the past couple weeks.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
get past the mental fear...get laid...enjoy the pleasure of sex with someone other than yourself...good luck

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You did not say so, but if you ride a bike a lot it can cause problems in getting an erection. It is the design of the seat and the pressure points on your bottom. If you ride, lay off for awhile and see what happens.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Yes i do ride a lot and it was causing problems(i got epididymitis a few weeks back), I got a split seat on my bike now and no pressure at all on the area.

Ive been with my girl the past few days and I am able to get hard everytime I need to.

It just seems that there is still something changed. I used to get hard just by thinking about sexy things, now I almost need physical stimulation and it takes a little while. Any ideas on this?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being overly 'anxious' can cause problems. Try and relax more - perhaps some relaxation or meditation might help. Its all there - just waiting to happen - so - let it happen naturally and without any stress or anxiety!

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being overly 'anxious' can cause problems. Try and relax more - perhaps some relaxation or meditation might help. Its all there - just waiting to happen - so - let it happen naturally and without any stress or anxiety!
Anxiety has caused me problems too. What else is going on in your life? That might be something to consider.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I think i need to see a urologist something is definitely going on, sensitivity is not what I remember it to be a few months ago and I am able to get it up, but it will randomly just drop at any break in stimulation and won't come back up.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Update: Tried a new bloodpressure medicine, ace inhibitor this time. My bp is sitting at 130/65 which is excellent, that combined with a lil extra excercise, no weed smoking.

I am able to get about 90% performance what i was used to. I can once again get hard whenever, and with some stimulation, i can get hard as i need to.

I got a few spontaneous boners kissing my girl a bit which is exciting. almost all the time I need physical stimulation to get hard.

Im gonna get my hormones checked again soon to see if there is a problem there still.

Anyone else have any ideas on how I can restore 100% function.

adam

Expert Member
Media
If you are mentally and physically healthy, it's not hard to get over your problem.
I think it doesn't matter to young men like us.
The more concerning about it, the poorer erection.

Hey, dude,
We are still youngsters.
Don't worry and enjoy girls. It's really awesome.