Follow up to "do big dick guys..."

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pat_983, May 5, 2007.

1. pat_983

pat_983 New Member

I am fortunate (or unfortunate as the case may be) to not have a big dick so I ask these questions to learn. In a previous post and throughout this forum mention is repeatedly made of taking it slow and allowing women to get used to the size.
    • Question for all: how slow (on average) did you have to take it? Did it take 2,3, 4 or more encounters before the comfort level was acceptable enough to allow you a good amount of penetration.
    • If you can’t get all in do you (guys) feel good with not having that body to body contact when making love? I like being able to sink balls beep and feeling her body next to mine.
    • I know of a woman friend (not close friend) who stayed with a huge dick guy just because of his size. They were incompatible in ever other way. Comments from women appreciated.
    By the way…thanks for education me. I appreciate it. I also now appreciate my average size more, cuz I always envied you guys with massive endowments. I still admire you though. Hell who would not.

2. bravesoldier

bravesoldier Active Member

Hey Pat, you're really very right and (for some reason) I never thought of it quite like you put it. I couldn't imagine not resting my cods directly on her or going without feeling the base of my cock and pubic hair not resting on her clit.

I've heard many times and know from experience that it's the crisp male pubic hair that greatly aids a woman in reaching an orgasm during physical intercourse. The best sex I ever had, and the best orgasm she ever had was when I actually wasn't throwing the rod to her. I was close to exploding, so I just kept slowly grinding with base of my cock on her, and pubic hair tearing her clit up. I kept the friction for a good while, then she exploded. When my yearning cock felt the muscle spasms of her cum I went over the edge. It was the most incredible sex we'd ever had, and came at the same time.

Man..

Yes, DEFINATE advantages to normal length. Still envy the long dongs though. I know every guy wishes he could bump the firewall and make her whimper a little.

Draft saved Draft deleted