Following a guy who is huge..

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by justin_H, Aug 12, 2008.

1. justin_H

justin_H New Member

Any advice for an average or slightly less than average hung guy who has just started dating a woman who you know her last BF's penis was massive (9" x 6" confimred by a mutual female friend)

Thanks

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

just be yourself... a good boyfriend and lover is much more than pubic hardware. if she can't appreciate you, best look elsewhere.

3. themysis

themysis New Member

I've had female friends tell me some of the best sex they've ever had has been with average guys who knew what they were doing than most of the big guys they'd been with. So just listen to what she likes and you'll be fine.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, I have some advice for you, FORGET ABOUT HIM!!!

She's with you now for a reason. While you obviously envy his size, he may not have used it well; and may have hurt her regularly during sex. For many women pain during sex is a negative not a positive. Be careful, your silly insecurities could ruin what may otherwise be a great relationship. :cool:

5. justin_H

justin_H New Member

Thanks. Do you think I should make some comment about being "not too big", or let her find out the old fashioned way??

6. 7x6

7x6 Member

I was with a woman who had a huge ex (estimated 9x7- about the same size as her big dildo) but this had been many years earlier. She'd met another guy who was even thicker but hadn't fucked him as his own foreskin was too painful too pull over his massive head. She was a real size queen and very turned on by big cocks. That said, she likes being fucked hard, something she reckons she could never do with mr 9x7, she also reckons that at times he had trouble getting it up, even though he was only 21 when they split, though to be fair to the guy, he was close to 3x the volume of the average cock...

She told me my cock (which she regards as average) was great but girlfriends are prone to doing that. More significantly, she fucked me several times as a fuckbuddy since we split and then settled down with a guy "like you but thinner", his lack of girth apparently being an advantage as she's enjoying anal again (I was always "too thick" the few times we tried).

My point is that even a self confessed size queen ( this woman was hoping for 10"+ last time she was online dating) might not associate good sex with those big cocks. She's even less likely to use it as a criteria for a long term relationship. My ex and Mr 'thin enough for anal' have just had a baby together.

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

The guy I am currently banging is average, the last guy was HUGE, biggest I have ever been with (blowing him made my eyes water). As far as I know, the current guy hasn't had any issues, or lack of satisfaction related to the 'big one' and either have I. :smile:

If a guy said to me "I'm not too big", I probably wouldn't fuck him. Not because he is small, but it shows a bit of insecurity. Let her find out when she pulls your cock out for the first time... and smiles. :biggrin1:

8. 5incher

5incher Member

yes good Qestion it has been a worrie of mine too as I have dated a women that only had blk ex's and she told me how hung a few were and having a average 5"1/4 its hare to compete with her past lovers size wise and was wondering if the female can tell the diff or misses the depth or girth of a past partner

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

:rolleyes: Again with the Black guy thing.
    Anyway, in response to your question, if any partner closely follows another you can easily compare differences in girth, length, shape, etc.

For me, this almost never happens, so the answer is no, and no I wouldn't discuss my ex-partner's stuff with him either.

#9 D_Fiona_Farvel, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  10. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I think the girl will choose the guy she loves over the guy with the big one, just like most women don't want the richest or best-looking men because they tend to be less loyal. If you love her, and she's not exclusively into size -- which I gather only a tiny percent of women are -- then she's yours if you handle all other aspects of the relationship to her satisfaction.

#10 Zayne, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  11. green26

green26 Active Member

My girlfriend has a picture of her ex and he has to be at least 10 inches with some thickness to go with it, I am 7 inches max and average girth, she told me that she never had an orgasm during their relationship and she always have orgasms with me (at least that is what she says) the point is, he is an ex for a reason so just relax and treat her right and you will be okay

12. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I'm sorry, I'm not too hot on my relationship theory but why would she have a picture of her ex-boyfriend's penis?

13. Principessa

Gold Member

No, just shut up and fuck her. :rolleyes: :duh:

Oh good, I'm not the only one wondering that same thing.

14. |e|

|e| New Member

Albums:
    Justin_H: To echo what some of the other posters have said, I'll reiterate that you need to forget about the other dude. She obviously left him for a reason, and if you bring up the fact that you're smaller than he is, you're just going to look weak and insecure.

Also, despite what you might hear, size is not everything. An average guy who knows what he is doing can be a lot better than a large guy. And sexual compatibility is huge... just because someone is well-endowed and good looking doesn't mean the sex will be great.

That covers the sexual bit... but there is so much more to a good relationship than sex. Remember that she is with *you* now, so she obviously likes something about you. Most girls are going to be more concerned with how you treat them and how well you get along together than your dick size. I'd recommend that you try to put it out of your mind and just enjoy your time with her :)

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    For gawd's sake, it's easy, isn't it? Listen to her at least HALF of the time when she's talking and give her flowers now and again...

ANd never, EVER refer to your penis size. Ever. ANd never discuss the size of her ex. EVER.

Penis size is a non-issue for the majority of women, and you're above average, so get over it.

16. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Learn how to fist her? But...let me say... Obvious size queens don't necessarily lack the ability to enjoy an average size penis. We simply PREFER the big ones.

17. justin_H

justin_H New Member

Thanks for all the great replies. I know this is something I shouldn't be concerned about at the start of a new relationship. It seems common in here to state sizes, I'm 5" x 4" erect and I must admit pretty small when soft. The mutual female friend has seen me naked once many years ago in a skinnydipping situation and I guess saw me at my worst! ha ha (1.5" soft), so I guess she might have the impression I have a tiny penis. I think when she told me about the size of the other womans ex's penis she wasn't trying to be spiteful, maybe just preparing me that he friends last guy had been huge!
    I won't mention anything and it will just make me even more keen to please her the best I can!

Draft saved Draft deleted