• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Following fellow members

Frnkd213

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if it is possible to follow particular friends or blogs. Currently I go to my profile page Go to friends and find them as they are listed alphabetically. As I i get more friends however and the pages increase, friends can be bumped to the next page if they were at the bottom of a page and the new friend alphabetically is before that particular friend I follow.
I would think an easier way exist and I don't know how to access it.

Thanks

Rob_E

Gold Member
Reaction score
You can subscribe to blogs and threads. Hopefully soon you can subscribe to albums.

Frnkd213

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I just subscribed to some member blogs, where on my profile is there a link or place that would instantly direct me to my blog subscription?
I did ask for notification of any new entries. But I have not been able to read past blogs of the blogger so would like to and not wait till they submit a new entry and I get notified to find them some are not my "friends" so I would have to remember what their names are and that would be difficult as I subscribe to more interesting authors.

Sorry for being ignorant but this stuff is new to me.