Folsom St Fair - Only in San Francisco

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This stuff is painfull for me to watch; the S&M scene isn't really my thing.

This is an odd kink, but nobody was being abused here (it was consentual) and nothing illegal was done.

I wonder if the NEA funded this :tongue:.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This stuff is painfull for me to watch; the S&M scene isn't really my thing.

This is an odd kink, but nobody was being abused here (it was consentual) and nothing illegal was done.

I wonder if the NEA funded this :tongue:.

That's just SF being SF I suppose. Last I recall it was the Folsom Street Art Fair.... lately they need to relabel it the Folsom Street Orgy Fest... there's better... like the "Love" or "Decom" events [the post Burning Man , uh orgy].

Me thinks she dug it more than him. He's all dressed like fucking Bill Cosby on his way to Loew's for some furnace filters or something.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find this kind of humiliation horrifying in the extreme. I had to turn it off. I cannot imagine what it says about a person who can find a manner in which to 'enjoy' it, to 'appreciate' it or even, despite living in NYC and having a fairly intimate and inside knowledge of the art world, to understand it's point.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's just SF being SF I suppose. Last I recall it was the Folsom Street Art Fair.... lately they need to relabel it the Folsom Street Orgy Fest... there's better... like the "Love" or "Decom" events [the post Burning Man , uh orgy].

Me thinks she dug it more than him. He's all dressed like fucking Bill Cosby on his way to Loew's for some furnace filters or something.

i spent nearly 25 years in san fran ...
if u don't understand folsom - u prob don't understand much else
much less downtown (

(sheraton - the bar -- the painting)

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
castro and folsom and polk and som

Originally Posted by faceking

i spent nearly 25 years in san fran ...
if u don't understand folsom - u prob don't understand much else
much less downtown (

(sheraton - the bar -- the painting)