Folsom Street Fair

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by ericbear, Sep 24, 2004.

1. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is anyone else visiting San Francisco for the Folsom Street Fair this weekend?

2. mikeyh9in

mikeyh9in Active Member

Albums:
    We're there every year... good people watching... hope the weather stays warm. Usually a good time is had by all.

I personally like the Dore Alley Fair better... smaller crowd. I think the Ha(i)rrison Street Fair was particularly fun this (their first) year.

Anyway, hope to see a lot of big dicks on Sunday.

-Mike

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

We do dore alley every year and opted out of folsom for southern decadence in new orleans this year. decadence was a coupla' weeks ago......woo-hoo. Great time was had by all. :p ;) Have a great time! Wear your rubbers, it gets wet in San Francisco.

4. sflatintop

sflatintop New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...it is just down the street. Aw, hell, might as well go.

5. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just got back - had a wonderful time. And for the first time, I wasn't asked by even one security person to cover up my cock and balls.

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a wonderful time, too!

I was scolded by security, however. I was walking around most of the event exposed, attracting more than a little attention, but no comment from security or police. But then I saw something that got me really turned on. So I just stood at the side for a while, leaning my back against a wall, with a nice thick hard-on on display. Quite a number of people stopped to take pictures or to play with it. Finally, a security guard walked up to me and said I would have to put it away, because I was causing a "crowd control issue."

The fair was winding down anyway at that point. On my way out, I stopped at the Raging Stallion Video booth. Some of their actors were putting on a little show. They had a camera man taking video of the performance. I got very aroused again, and soon a few people were playing with me while watching the actors, and a couple were taking pictures. Shortly after the actors finished up their scene, the camera man saw me, and said "Wow! How cound I have missed that! He started shooting me being played with, and asked me to tell him if I was ready to cum. So it took it in my own hand and blew a load all over the booth on camera. He told me to hold on, and brought over Michael Brandon, who gave me his autograph.

Ah! It's a good thing my mother doesn't have internet access...

7. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I even heard that nudity on the street is now legal in San Francisco.

As for a "crowd control issue", you should have said, "Give me a break! The entire street fair is a crowd control issue!"

8. sflatintop

sflatintop New Member

Albums:
    Hah...when I went last year, I was just freeballing in my leathers(kinda like in my gallery pic, but hanging down the leg). One of the (female) security people looked at me, then turned to her co-worker across the street and yelled out, "See, that's what I love about working the fair, all the HUGE SWINGING COCKS!"
    I also scandalized four Highway Patrol officers on their motorcycles, but that's a longer story.

9. Anon

Anon Member

these are hot stories...
    i love going to events like thse with ym camera. Take pics of hot studs, touch some cocks. amazing stuff.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I missed the fair this year :( , but I have plans to go to the Erotic Exotic Ball on the 23rd. Anyone else going? I am going as the "Mad Hatter" and my girl is going as "Alice". Hope to see some of you there.

11. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    I did folsom this year, naked the whole time.

At 4PM did a wank off of the 3d story window over where My Place used to be near 8th street.

It was kinda cold, so I came quickly.

As I was stroking it for a crowd of hundreds, a woman shouted "SIZE MATTERS!!!"

I then squired a load that arc'ed up and out, much to the howling crowd's delight.

12. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's great. :p San Francisco is the freeest city in the U.S. Thank goodness it hasn't been taken over by the likes of Giuliani and Bloomberg in NYC. And I doubt it will ever happen.

13. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    Not sure if SF is the freeest city in the US, but for one or two days per year, my standards become community standards....here's a pic of my annual squirt from 2003:

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo...cmd=si&img=1485

Note the drops of semen falling to earth.

That's great. :p San Francisco is the freeest city in the U.S. Thank goodness it hasn't been taken over by the likes of Giuliani and Bloomberg in NYC. And I doubt it will ever happen.
    [post=260492]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

14. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very cool picture. Thanks for sharing. :D

15. Imported

Gold Member

RunnerSF: I live in the Bay Area and every year something conspires against me going to Folsom...sigh...good to hear you guys had a swell time. There's always next year for me.

Runner

16. servicesub

Gold Member

Albums:
    anyone going in 2009?

17. BBCONLYCPL

BBCONLYCPL Formerly Hung4Both
    Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We are going this year, Sunday 9.27.09, and have been there in years past.. it's a local happening to us, so we try not to miss it. (parking sucks)

Always a great event, with groovin' live entertainment (we've seen Thrill Kill Kult), yummy fair food and fantastic booths / booth events with great shopping for X-rated supplies, along with partying with some of the greatest, freakiest people on earth!!
    *and there are some sweetly hung guys showing off their stuff too if you're into that kind of thing..

if you can make it, you should ALL cum.

#17 BBCONLYCPL, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  18. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Out of curiosity - is it pretty easy to get in and around the place?
    Do you have to rely on public transit?
    Expensive to stay at local hotels?
    What days are better than others?

19. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I went a couple years ago and was, honestly, quickly bored. It could be neat if you're really into leather or fetish gear, I suppose, and want to find out where to buy it. All of the attractive men there were definitely very gay. The food is overpriced. I lived in San Francisco at the time, so it wasn't a big jaunt (I live in the East Bay now, so it wouldn't be much more of one), but I can't imagine traveling to the event from another city. The whole thing, frankly, seems extremely mainstream - sponsored by various beer companies, a la Pride. I saw a few small-dicked obese men masturbating, but not much exhibitionism going on otherwise.

20. servicesub

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted