Fondled while asleep?

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sure. I have an older brother who is a weight lifter, and several of his buff friends are very "curious" about my being gay. I have "pretended" to be asleep after several beers, and my hardon totally shows thru my basketball shorts (no underwear) and I have let them feel my cock or even jack me as I pretended to be asleep. Was less of a threat to them, and my bro encouraged them so it was a rush.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
totally in on it. He is bi, more straight than gay, but he knows which of his friends I have a crush on, and he thinks it's hot to watch. I have helped him land several girls in exchange for him helping me land other guys. He is even cool with several guys who wanted to see two brothers together, although we are very different body types and personalities.

Redwoody

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yes several times. Me and some waiters I worked with in College would go out for beers and stayed at hot blond guys house. We slept on the floor and I woke up to him jacking me off while the 2 other dudes were in the bed. It was hot

dirty_stud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh yes several times. Me and some waiters I worked with in College would go out for beers and stayed at hot blond guys house. We slept on the floor and I woke up to him jacking me off while the 2 other dudes were in the bed. It was hot

that's hot!
the feeling of not knowing where they're going to touch you next is fucking hot. it keeps you tensed and anticipating the next feel or touch.

I had the same with two roommates that I moved in to live with them. they both were older than and after a few drinks when I go to bed the would come in and feel my ass and dick. my dick would be throbbing like crazy longing for one of them to put their hand around it. it was unspoken and illicit and they wouldn't mention it the day after yet they would do it again

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Tried it on a friend who slept over at my place before. We shared my bed, spooned a bit, and he was cool with it even though he was straight. After he fell asleep, I got a little curious...

At first, I reached for the waistband of his shorts, being careful not to wake him up, and felt his boxers underneath. Then I went a little lower down there and felt the outline of the tip of his dick underneath his boxers. Eventually, I reached for the waistband of his boxers, and slowly made my way to the tip of his cock and felt it get hard. I started getting hard too. I carefully stroked the tip his cock a little bit and felt it getting harder and harder, I was throbbing and leaking at that point. He began adjusting his sleeping position so I had to pull away and I quietly finished myself off and cum in my own underwear.

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tried it on a friend who slept over at my place before. We shared my bed, spooned a bit, and he was cool with it even though he was straight. After he fell asleep, I got a little curious...

At first, I reached for the waistband of his shorts, being careful not to wake him up, and felt his boxers underneath. Then I went a little lower down there and felt the outline of the tip of his dick underneath his boxers. Eventually, I reached for the waistband of his boxers, and slowly made my way to the tip of his cock and felt it get hard. I started getting hard too. I carefully stroked the tip his cock a little bit and felt it getting harder and harder, I was throbbing and leaking at that point. He began adjusting his sleeping position so I had to pull away and I quietly finished myself off and cum in my own underwear.

Great story man really gutsy lol

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Suppose i have had two 'fondling' tales, although neither came to anything. First one in 1978 was a school friend i had always lusted over, we had gone to Spain for my brothers stag party and we shared a bed, i remember slowly sliding my hand nearer to his willy as i thought he was asleep, but just before i got to his cock he said no, don't touch !

The second occasion was perhaps 20 years ago, sharing aroom with another school friend (would be at least 30 by now). Had been to a reunion and was pretty fresh, our single beds were right next to each other and i remember slowly sliding my hand into his bed and nearer and nearer him, i am sure he was also making moves to let me get nearer, but then i fell asleep as was so tired ! So never found out if he would have been up for it, he's married, although not just sure quite how happily, still think there is a 10% gay in him !!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has happened to me a couple of times. The first time I have to explain a bit. I used to be Mormon and when I came out, my family wanted me to participate in a Mormon gay support group. It was suppose to help you not be gay. lol. They had an annual seminar each year in Salt Lake City. So a bunch of us from the group that I was participating with decide to go to this conference. One of the guys from the group was from there and we ended up crashing on the floor of his parents family room in Salt Lake. Well in the middle of the night I woke up hard as a rock and very close to shooting. Yeah one of the guys from the group was jerking me off. I just let him keep doing it. He caught most of my load in his hand. Not sure what he did with my cum. I just went back to sleep. Never said anything the next morning. So I guess at least I got something out of the conference.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do a lot of white water rafting. I am a guide and have taken private groups down the Grand Canyon as well as most of the great rivers of the western United States. I don’t do it for a job, just fun. If someone gets a permit, they call me up to be one of the boatman. Most of the time I don’t know many of the people on the trip at the beginning, but you get pretty close after spending 16 days rafting and camping together. We usually share tents because of the limited space for extra equipment. This one time the group had an extra spot so I invited a friend of mine to go with us. He had done some smaller rivers with me and loved rafting. Since we were friends, we ended up sharing a tent together. The trip was in August and it was a warm evening. So I slept in just my boxers on top of my sleeping bag. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my friend sucking on my dick. I was so shocked and yelled at him what did he think he was doing. He just looks up at me with my dick still in his mouth and keeps sucking me off. I did not really know what to do. It felt so good, but here was my friend sucking on my cock. I decided to just let him have it. And when I shot my load he took every drop. Well after that, just as I was about to fall off to sleep, he would come over to my side of the tent and suck me off. He ended up doing it the whole trip. We never did anything else and I never touched his dick. I have to say it was a nice way to relax after oaring a river all day.
Rafting.jpg

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do a lot of white water rafting. I am a guide and have taken private groups down the Grand Canyon as well as most of the great rivers of the western United States. I don’t do it for a job, just fun. If someone gets a permit, they call me up to be one of the boatman. Most of the time I don’t know many of the people on the trip at the beginning, but you get pretty close after spending 16 days rafting and camping together. We usually share tents because of the limited space for extra equipment. This one time the group had an extra spot so I invited a friend of mine to go with us. He had done some smaller rivers with me and loved rafting. Since we were friends, we ended up sharing a tent together. The trip was in August and it was a warm evening. So I slept in just my boxers on top of my sleeping bag. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my friend sucking on my dick. I was so shocked and yelled at him what did he think he was doing. He just looks up at me with my dick still in his mouth and keeps sucking me off. I did not really know what to do. It felt so good, but here was my friend sucking on my cock. I decided to just let him have it. And when I shot my load he took every drop. Well after that, just as I was about to fall off to sleep, he would come over to my side of the tent and suck me off. He ended up doing it the whole trip. We never did anything else and I never touched his dick. I have to say it was a nice way to relax after oaring a river all day.
View attachment 970321

As you’re a gay man, why didn’t you return the favour? He’s not your type?

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did this quite a few times with my best friend and usually he woke up and one thing would let to another. He also used to fondle me when I was asleep, but the next day he would always claim he didn't remember or it must have been in his sleep. Which is quite possible because that also happened to me a few times; waking up noticing I was playing with him or with myself, pressed against him. It was all fine to me, but unfortunately it turned out it really bothered him. So fast forward a couple of years and we're no longer friends and he's accusing me of assaulting him. So please play, but be careful!

Reactions: ohiorod and OKCLane