Food and Libido

18t

1st Like
Media
READ

There are hundreds of similar articles out there. Just thought I'd share a fresh one. I'm sure nobody here is opposed to increasing their libido...?

18t

1st Like
Media
Ya know it's sad that this thread has 70+ hits, not a single reply (except for my own) and the "cheesy cock smell turn on" and "balls hanging in toilete water" threads get way more action. I just don't get it. Are the priorities of members here really that messed up? Just wondering....

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know it's sad that this thread has 70+ hits, not a single reply (except for my own) and the "cheesy cock smell turn on" and "balls hanging in toilete water" threads get way more action. I just don't get it. Are the priorities of members here really that messed up? Just wondering....

Don't feel sad, I liked the article ;)

18t

1st Like
Media
Don't feel sad, I liked the article ;)
No no... I"M not sad, IT is sad. I am more disgusted/shocked/surprised that people are more interested in balls hanging in toilet water and cheese dicks than improving their libido. I like to pop in and share useful info, but there seems to be more of a demand for sick and twisted information than anything else. I'm all about having an open mind, freedom, freedom of speech, and expression, but some of the stuff I come accross here is stomach turning... Not trying to hate. I'm aware nobody is forcing me to frequent the site. I just had to say it.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for sharing. I guess I am already eating the right things - except for tomatoes. I didn't know they reduce testosterone.

FYI - I didn't look at the balls hanging in the toilet water post.

18t

1st Like
Media
Tomatoes have lycopene in them which is good for the prostate. I didn't know they reduced testosterone, but I'm sure thats only true if you had a sole diet of tomatoes- not including any other countering vitamins/minerals. As long as it's a balanced diet there should be nothing to worry about.