Food, Drinks, Diet for Harder Erection/Increased arousal

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Obviously many people have heard of aphrodisiacs such as oysters, even alchohol to increase sexual desire... So I wanted to create this thread to hear from other LPSG members who have experienced a harder erection or increased sexual arousal from a specific food, drink they have consummed (besides alchohol) or perhaps even a regular addition to their diet. One food I've consumed and noticed a stronger erection in the past was,
  • Nuts (kind of setting myself up for that one, and no I do not like those kind of nuts, only my own... sorry! haha) Peanuts, cashews, and Almonds especially.
  • I have also heard other myths that pomegranate and pomegranate juice is also good for your dick.
Feel free to post your favorite foods that give you that extra boost! :hump:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Peanuts and peanut butter.

Nuts are good for your nuts. Research has found that men who ate diets rich in monounsaturated fat -- the kind found in peanuts -- had the highest testosterone levels. "It's not known why this occurs, but some scientists believe that monounsaturated fats have a direct effect on the testes," says Incledon. Nuts, olive oil, canola oil and peanut butter are good sources of monounsaturated fat. from this article...
13 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Testosterone Levels

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for the artice, so I guess I wasen't mistaken...proven by science.

Peanuts and peanut butter.

Nuts are good for your nuts. Research has found that men who ate diets rich in monounsaturated fat -- the kind found in peanuts -- had the highest testosterone levels. "It's not known why this occurs, but some scientists believe that monounsaturated fats have a direct effect on the testes," says Incledon. Nuts, olive oil, canola oil and peanut butter are good sources of monounsaturated fat. from this article...13 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Testosterone Levels

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The founder of Kundalini Yoga, Yogi Bhajan, recommended all the following foods for virility in men in his book "Foods for Health and Healing":
Banyan tree milk,
garlic,
onion,
ghee,
fresh figs,
nutmeg in yoghurt
nutmeg with banana as a youthful tonic
saffron

..but I can't verify that as I haven't tried them. The book is good and very detailed in its advice on nutrition to treat different conditions.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eating fresh and healthy, in general, is going to be good for your johnson. Eating crap that clogs your arteries and makes you sluggish is obviously going to muck up your sex life. :)

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
As I posted in another thread I started taking Maca extract about a week ago. I was just curious about the possible increased arousal or recovery from multiple ejaculations within a day.

I noticed the first day or two not much had changed, however after the third day I noticed a really good turn around time on getting a 2nd erection (post ejaculation)

Interesting to see how this experiment pans out after a couple more weeks.