food on my penis

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once put frosting on my penis when my girlfriend was making a cake, it was so cool watching her lick it off my penis, it felt sooo... good, does that make me perverted? Also we`ve done it when we were cooking, we actually do it while were stiring food on the stove. The next thing i would like to try is doing it while were talking on the phone with my girlfriends boss. lol.

lafever

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it absolutely doesn't make you perverted! People have been doing this for centuries! I love to have whipped cream licked off me... and I love to dip a dick in beer or chocolate... :wink:

Whatever makes your sex * spicy * is just plain, tasty fun!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way, beer, that never crossed my mind, you`ve got my curiousity up, especially since i`ve got some in the fridge, thanks for the idea, i`ll let you now how it works out.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
champagne sounds awsome, champagne is one of my favorite drinks, i love the way it makes me feel.

lafever

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whipped cream, ice cream, champagne, beer/wine, applesauce, honey, salad dressing, jam, peanut butter, yogurt...Use your imagination -- it's ALL good. Just depends what you have a hankering for.

And don't forget to respond in a reciprocal manner! Turnabout is fair.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chocolate Suace, Peaches, Strawberries, Cream and any other sweet delicous food works well.

Enjoy the sexy food and the humping hehe

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about dounuts, since they can slide on and you have to eat them off, also all the wonderfull different frostings, would coffee go good with that? lol

lafever

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes dounuts are great so long it's Krispy Creme. I've never tried coffee before so you'll have to tell me how that goes.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the dounuts with the rainbow colored sprinkles, they make decafe you know.lol

lafever

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dipped my cock head in melted chocolate before and my girlfriend (at the time) licked it clean:smile:

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This stuff is awesome... melted chocolate (takes a long time to clean off) is good, whipped cream (laughing gas comes in the can too), but a long lasting one is those apple and peach gummy candy rings around your dick head... its up to her how to eat it off (can take a long time).

Yeah guys you need to reciprocate start with those black eating cherries -- place one in her pussy leaving enough stem so you can pull it out (pop the cherry) -- thats good eatin man.

Be sure that anything you put in her vagina is clean -- there is a high risk of yeast infection.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Carmel sauce and mashmallow fluff....sweet and sticky!

Ya man -- honey is real good and sticky. The stickier the more licking it takes to clean it off.

Me and my girl got into the honey and had to shower to clean up after. That was OK too.