Food on your face?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by SassySpy, Aug 22, 2008.

?

would you want a stranger to tell you if you have something on your face?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had an embarrassing moment recently, and it lead me to wondering if I am the only one who wishes that if I have something on my face, someone, ANYONE, tell me!
    I have at times, discreetly let complete strangers know if they have something on their face, or other conspicuous place where they themselves cannot see. If they were offended they didn't say, most thank me.
    I prefer if I have ketchup on the side of my mouth that I missed, or a black smudge across my nose, that someone tell me, in case I would like to clean it off. I dont spend a lot of time in front of mirrors- of course I will notice if I use the restroom but usually by then, I realize its been on my face the better part of 4-5 hours.
    so it may seem trite, but I am curious- would you rather leave it on your face till you notice, or have a stranger let you know? And would you let another know if you noticed something?

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Hell Yes!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

3. rover86

rover86 New Member

haha great topic. i'd want to know, but i'm pretty good about checking my face/teeth after eating.

4. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    please tell me.
    i hate wondering how many people saw me
    whilst i had that piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe.
    :tongue:

5. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    you have food on your face.....ya right there

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This seems to happen more on days that I don't shave. Crumbs or fibers from the napkin will stick to my beard stubs. I always appreciate the heads up when someone tells me there is something on my face.

7. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Low number of responses not withstanding, a majority of you say you would tell someone and you would want to be told.......
    why, oh why, is it after an important meeting, that I find vanilla frosting from the cupcake I had at break, right there- corner of my mouth.. the mouth I did wipe with a napkin........:confused:
    thanks for your answers, I'll continue to hope next time I get a heads up before the meeting!!:rolleyes:

8. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    hell yes. and a fun side story, i had cum on my shirt after i jacked off one day and went to the grocery just to see what kind of looks i'd get. most people did/said nothing, others had a knowing smile and there was one person on line in back of me at the checkout that i know HAD to have seen and smelled it! it was so exhibitionistic, i loved it and had a raging hard on.

9. numberseven

numberseven New Member

It's embarrassing, of course, but I'd rather be told than allowed to leave it there. Doesn't happen often to me, but when it does... yikes, I'd rather just know and get if off, haha.

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I almost always do, and it's always appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted